What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What herbs/spices do you put on a plain slice of pizza? (1 Viewer)

What herbs/spices do you put on a plain slice of pizza?

• Total voters
Not garlic nor onion powder, those need to go on pre baking. All the others have a place though. 

I love me a slice of plain cheese but will also do oregano, pepper flakes, and garlic powder when the mood strikes. 

It's irrelevant how good the slice is, by the way -- at least to me, anyway.  

If available I like to douse any slice with some hot sauce. 
My GF and I watch this show on Youtube called "Hot Ones" where celebs eat progressively hotter wings and answer questions.  This has led us to purchasing in the neighborhood of a dozen different hot sauces (featured on the show) over the last year or so.  They're good on wings and eggs, but pizza is the best vehicle that I have found.

The lack of attention to detail to crust and keeping it crispy is becoming an epidemic in recent years.

If I'm making pizza at home, I always put garlic salt in the olive oil or tomato sauce.  I sometimes add oregano and parmesan. 

If getting pizza on the outside, I almost never get plain cheese and don't add anything.

Users who are viewing this thread