What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I like music and all that, but c'mon guys (1 Viewer)

Feel like a junky looking at the front page needing my top three music fix, but I"m too overdosed to respond...
 I agree. I'm a big fan of music and I do like commenting in the music threads on this forum--but there are way too many of those top 3 songs thread at once.  It would have been much better to maybe post one every few days to generate replies and create a more in depth discussion about each artist and each song.   I love the idea of those threads--just hate the idea of them all being posted virtually simultaneously.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry

Ill cut down

Plan was to have 2-3 at a time of different styles.

I wish the board allowed more than 8 topics per page! Wouldn't appear as bad

Perhaps adopt the Tim model where you just change the title of the thread everytime you want people to vote on a top 3 of a new band. Seems to work well for Tim’s Classic album thread. 

JuniorGong said:
Perhaps adopt the Tim model where you just change the title of the thread everytime you want people to vote on a top 3 of a new band. Seems to work well for Tim’s Classic album thread. 
Whenever I see "adopt the Tim model" I react negatively to it. :shrug:

northern exposure said:
Given the changes here, they are the new "Who is Hottest?" threads.
I just combined the two and added a "Who's Hottest?" question to my music thread.  Shockingly, there were no votes for Tracy Chapman over Nicki Minaj.

Users who are viewing this thread