What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Baseball Playoff Thread (1 Viewer)

Northern Voice

Footballguy
Let's see those lineups, matchups etc of your teams that made/are still in the fantasy baseball playoffs. In my local keeper (16 teams but very top heavy) H2H points, I have this:

Jansen/CSantana/Ramirez/Sano/Story/Benintendi/Bellinger/Soto/Hoskins ... Gausman (2 start)/Kershaw/Taillon/Vazquez/Givens/JAnderson

vs.

Cervelli/Carpenter/Albies/Machado/Torres/Puig/Dickerson/Gordon/Zobrist ... Roark (2 start)/Scherzer/Gibson/McHugh/Treinen/WDavis

I'm a very narrow favourite (CBS projects 199-194) and I finished 29-11 to his 23-17 but I don't feel overly confident. I have a lot on the bench (Mazara, Schwarber, Cano, Nimmo) but Nimmo may go on the DL, Mazara is playing in massive parks. I could put Cano at 2B and move JRamirez to 3B and bench Sano, but Sano just had a huge week.

In any case, what are you rolling with in the playoffs?

My catcher rotation of suck has ended up on Taylor Ward this week.

Berrios has had 3 of 4 bad outings, so I'm getting cute with a 2 start Wheeler over him.

Also rolling with a 2 start Brett Anderson since McCullers died and Big Maple may not be back this week.

Rest has been my lineup for most of the season - Gallo/Albies/Bregman/Lindor/T Turner/Chapman/Betts/Bellinger/Peralta/Mazara/Villar + Verlander/Corbin/Clevinger/E Diaz/F Vazquez

Users who are viewing this thread