What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 QB 0.5 PPR, which side? (1 Viewer)

A. Collins and M. Goodwin or Mike Evans?

• A. Collins, M. Goodwin

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • M. Evans

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

gtudor

Footballguy
I've been offered Mike Evans for Alex Collins and Marqise Goodwin. 10 team league, .5 PPR w/ big play bonuses and 2 QBs. Here's my current roster, let me know what side you'd rather have. If I took the trade, some of the RBs in FA include Riddick, Bernard, Dixon, Clement, Ekeler, Buck Allen, Doug Martin, Yeldon, Breida, and Ivory

QB: ARod, Brady, Cam, Jameis

RB: Fournette, Collins, L. Miller, Hyde, Jamaal Williams, P. Barber

WR: Marvin Jones, M. Goodwin, J. Edelman, Robby Anderson

D/ST: Steelers, K: J. Elliott

Dynasty or Redraft?  Actually nevermind, it doesn't matter.  Mike Evans and it isn't close.  Grab Clement off waivers and thank me later.  

Goodwin and Collins seem boom or bust I'd much rather have a true #1 WR than 2 question marks of how good they actually will be.  Collins will likely settle in as a back end rb2 I think, while Goodwin might do the same at for wr2 value, but that won't help you win your league.  

Yea I'm taking Evans as well. Your receiving core could use a boost and Lamar Miller will be just fine as an RB2 imo. Not to mention Barber and Williams have decent RB2/Flex upside. I'd pick up Yeldon as a handcuff to Fournette. 

I am confident in Goodwin and Collins so I would take that side.  I think Goodwin finishes in the top 24 of WR's and Collins in the top 20 of RB's.  I think that is worth it with respect to Evans. 

This is a tough one for me. While I think your WR's could use an upgrade, of the general consensus "WR1's", I'm actually least high on him. he's extremely inconsistent, and he's going to start the year without his starting QB. If you're high on Evans, I say do it. But if it were me, I'd take my chances with Collins as my RB2 and bide my time till Edelman comes back to help boost the WR corps. 

Please take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/769126-keeper-draft-position-help-whir/

I actually lucked out, some idiot dropped Jordan Reed and Alshon Jeffrey, so I picked up Jeffrey off waivers (dropped Barber) and am considering dropping one of my WR's for Reed to backup Olsen. Thoughts?

I actually lucked out, some idiot dropped Jordan Reed and Alshon Jeffrey, so I picked up Jeffrey off waivers (dropped Barber) and am considering dropping one of my WR's for Reed to backup Olsen. Thoughts?
I don't think I would have dropped Barber.  He is going to be a solid RB2 for the time being.  He has good value as bench depth at a position that is hard to fill. I wouldn't drop a WR for Reed if you have Olsen.  The only one I would think about would be Edelman due to missing 25% of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread