What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 - 8 Teams, SUPERFLEX "OP" spot, ESPN, PPR (1 Viewer)

Brutal1

Footballguy
If anyone is interested in an 8 Team Superflex, for $20, hit me up.  Just created it this morning.  Wanting to do at least one 8 team league for fun, have not done one in years.  Lol.  I use leaguesafe majority vote approval.

Draft date would be Wed. Sept. 5 at 7pm PST / 10pm EST.  PAYMENT WOULD BE DUE UPON JOINING OR AS SOON AS LEAGUE IS FULL.  IF YOU CANNOT DO THAT, PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR INVITE.  Thanks.

Shoot me email if you want an invite.  thebrutal1@hotmail.com

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1274184

How are you doing your waivers it says move to last after claim so if I'm in last place and I'm trying to claw my way back into contention and I pick for people up in week 7 because I am one and 6 but the guy who is 6-1  doesn't pick anybody that week he is ahead of me the next week even though I have a way worse record ??is that how you do it I prefer FAAB or lOWER  RECORD pics first..

Yeah.  It sets in reverse order of the draft, so if you drafted first, your waiver position is 8 to start season.  As people use their claim, it moves them to the back.  It keeps rotating as people use it.  It is the method I use for all my leagues.  No mercy for the weak.  I don't do special preference for the teams with bad records.  Lol.  FAAB is of course the most fair, this is 2nd to FAAB.  I don't believe in giving preference or special treatment to the weak teams.  Not how I roll.  ;)

Users who are viewing this thread