What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tonight's Draft Help (1 Viewer)

Jk1116

Footballguy
OK, 10 man PPR (1pt), TD bonus of 40+ = 1pt, 50+ = 2 point, Yards bonus 100-199 = 5pts 200+ = 10pts , Keeper league, my keeper is Zach Ertz for my 12th round pick. Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt are both taken as keepers. I have the 3rd pick, with this huge injury to the Cowboys offensive line. Do I  still take Zeke at 3 assuming gurley and bell will go 1 and 2. Or do I go David Johnson who's looking really good and will be work horse. Thoughts please. 

I would take DJ.  I have him as #2 behind Gurley in PPR.  I have a bad feeling that Bell will miss quite a few games this year. 

AZ lost their center so their line isn't much better so I wouldn't take the line in consideration for either team. The top 4 guys are all somewhat interchangeable. AZ has a better passing game so it will be harder to stack the box against them so based on that I'd lean towards Johnson.

I'm in the same boat with the #3 pick. Feel like I'm leaning towards DJ. I'm in a standard league though.

With PPR I’d go DJ. Dallas has a mediocre QB and below average receivers. Teams are going to stack the box against Elliot, and make Dak throw.

Users who are viewing this thread