What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many paramours shall one have before thou feels she may be a harlot? (1 Viewer)

How many?

• 1-5

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 6-15

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • 16-30

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • 31-50

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Over 50

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • I wouldn't consider her a slut regardless of how high the number is

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters

flranger

Footballguy
Simple enough, curious what the FFA thinks?  For frame of reference let's consider the following criteria as age is certainly a factor (no, this is not someone I know):

• 44 years old
  • Was not with eventual spouse while in college
  • Married from 25-36
  • One child, 18 and away at school
  • Divorced and happily single with plenty of girlfriends and decent career
  • Was a 6 in college, attractive but a little thick, but has aged well and is now a 7.5 for her age
  • ETA:  Celebrity Look a Like 2008 version of Sarah Palin

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the calculation is something like your age minus the age of consent.  So a 28 year old female would be "allowed" 10 guys.

Not sure how the math works out when they are married for awhile and are quite a bit older.

Simple enough, curious what the FFA thinks?  For frame of reference let's consider the following criteria as age is certainly a factor (no, this is not someone I know):

• 44 years old
  • Was not with eventual spouse while in college
  • Married from 25-36
  • One child, 18 and away at school
  • Divorced and happily single with plenty of girlfriends and decent career
  • Was a 6 in college, attractive but a little thick, but has aged well and is now a 7.5 for her age
  • ETA:  Celebrity Look a Like 2008 version of Sarah Palin
Oddly specific.

Oddly specific.
I stated in the post its no one I know, but whatever floats your boat.  I included all those details as I've been around this place long enough to know the thread would be filled with a bunch of how pretty is she, what if she is married, blah blah blah.  I've got no shame here, if I was asking the ones I've been with  I'm sure my history includes everything from 1 to well in the triple digits, but I'm not asking as I don't care either way.

FTR, I'd knock every post 18 yr old version of celebrity look alike out of the park including the 54 yr old 2018 version.

I think the calculation is something like your age minus the age of consent.  So a 28 year old female would be "allowed" 10 guys.

Not sure how the math works out when they are married for awhile and are quite a bit older.
Going to need to hit the exponent button on that calculator for divorced in their 40s during the age of online dating.

I stated in the post its no one I know, but whatever floats your boat.  I included all those details as I've been around this place long enough to know the thread would be filled with a bunch of how pretty is she, what if she is married, blah blah blah.  I've got no shame here, if I was asking the ones I've been with  I'm sure my history includes everything from 1 to well in the triple digits, but I'm not asking as I don't care either way.

FTR, I'd knock every post 18 yr old version of celebrity look alike out of the park including the 54 yr old 2018 version.
No editorial comment was intended, it was meant as just an observation.

More data to work with is always helpful.

Any look-alike to Sarah Palin is a big winner in my book.

I wouldn't define it by a specific number, but.......if she's 44 and she's been happily single for the past 8 years........

Depends on her current behaviour, doesn't it? What if she was a total slut from 16-25 and then a nun since then? That'll matter, won't it?

Imo, not a number but intent. If she's using sex as a tool or weapon to hurt somebody (maybe herself included), she's a slut.

If she just likes sex, who the hell cares?

I wouldn't consider her a slut regardless of how high the number 

Come on

I think there are a very select few people that may truly feel this way but the majority???

My guess is the number is approaching 3 digits. Recent divorcees tend to go wild for a bit for myriad of reasons. Nothing wrong with that.

Reminds of my old pickup line at the olde Girth & Dangle publick house on chaise route stopovers between Thontintington and Suffexshire, "If you're a harlot, I'm your varlot!"

My lady friend across the street has been with hundreds of guys, most of whom worked in the Kennedy & Johnson administrations. That's what it meant for a woman trying to make a career in DC in the 60's. I'm not one to judge.

If she still looks like 2008 Sarah Palin after taking a couple hundred cocks, then she's obviously a sturdy and resilient woman. I would still wear a sheath until we could discuss health records.

whoknew said:
Why would you shame a woman for having and enjoying sex?
As the number of partners reaches a certain level it becomes almost a statistical certainty at some point that she has the herp. About 1 in 4 women have genital herpes. I dont remember the exact numbers, but number of partners was a pretty significant indicator. 

McGarnicle said:
My lady friend across the street has been with hundreds of guys, most of whom worked in the Kennedy & Johnson administrations. That's what it meant for a woman trying to make a career in DC in the 60's. I'm not one to judge.

If she still looks like 2008 Sarah Palin after taking a couple hundred cocks, then she's obviously a sturdy and resilient woman. I would still wear a sheath until we could discuss health records.
Welcome back!

I think someone called you McCarnicle accidentally.

Users who are viewing this thread