What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The American Flag (1 Viewer)

toshiba

Footballguy
We all know the American flag is red, white and blue.  I also bet nearly all of us know that it has red and white stripes and that we must not show the flag disrespect. Is anyone surprised that Trump can't get the flag colored correctly?

Trump appeared to color in the American flag wrong

I hope this is wrong because this is just messed up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it but things like this make me question his metal faculties.  I mean, this is pretty basic stuff. 

When does the 25th amendment come into play?

I hate to say it but things like this make me question his metal faculties.  I mean, this is pretty basic stuff. 

If that is the case his mental faculties will only deteriorate more. 

We all know the American flag is red, white and blue.  I also bet nearly all of us know that it has red and white stripes and that we must not show the flag disrespect. Is anyone surprised that Trump can't get the flag colored correctly?

Trump appeared to color in the American flag wrong

I hope this is wrong because this is just messed up...
They shouldn't be if he can't even remember the words to the National Anthem.

I had posted something on this in the Kaep thread, as it is world class hypocrisy to criticize athletes for disrespecting the flag by kneeling when you can't even get the colors right while wearing a flag lapel pin.

And I love the expression on the face of the kid in blue looking at Trump with raised eyebrows. :lol:

Blow up of that pic:

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/1033352419743166465

This is what we get when your star witness retracts and we strike a deal with Mexico. Lol.

"There are so many colors in the rainbow
So many colors in the morning sun
So many colors in the flower and I see every one"

So we just gonna ignore this "racist" is being friendly and interacting with the dark skinned girl next to him, huh?

That implies he ever bothered to remember what it looks like. He's pretty self absorbed. I would guess he's never bothered to remember how it looks. He trashed a gold star family. He's dumped on McCain multiple times. He's pretended to know more than military generals. He's consistently attacked the foundations of our democracy. What makes you think he knows or cares about the colors of the flag? He cares about Trump. That's it. 

But kneeling is the real disrespect to the flag, right?

Hilts said:
That implies he ever bothered to remember what it looks like. He's pretty self absorbed. I would guess he's never bothered to remember how it looks. He trashed a gold star family. He's dumped on McCain multiple times. He's pretended to know more than military generals. He's consistently attacked the foundations of our democracy. What makes you think he knows or cares about the colors of the flag? He cares about Trump. That's it. 

But kneeling is the real disrespect to the flag, right?
:yes:

I am surprised he didn't draw a picture of his face on the thing.  

jiffy said:
:lol:

The liberals are desperate for anything..
Just curious: can you provide a plausible explanation for how Trump ended up with a blue stripe in a part of the flag where only red or white stripes should be?

For comparison, when Obama said "57 states", it could be plausibly explained as "he meant to say '47' but then started to say '50' and ended up combining the two words".

So, what's the plausible explanation for what Trump did here? "He meant to grab red but grabbed blue instead"?

Just curious: can you provide a plausible explanation for how Trump ended up with a blue stripe in a part of the flag where only red or white stripes should be?

For comparison, when Obama said "57 states", it could be plausibly explained as "he meant to say '47' but then started to say '50' and ended up combining the two words".

So, what's the plausible explanation for what Trump did here? "He meant to grab red but grabbed blue instead"?
When you're in the spotlight 24/7 mistakes are inevitable. If Trump were normally more competent this would be a lol moment that doesn't actually mean anything, imo.

Please tell me that this is just another shot at President Trump.

You cannot tell me that have never heard of the Blue Line Flag.

Well...given the present company...it isn't all that far fetched that you haven't.

...any opportunity.

"The Thin Blue Line American Flag serves as a testament to the valor of police officers across the country. The courage exhibited by officers in the line of duty is represented by the Thin Blue Line running through the center of the flag. The solemn black background acts as a memorial to the lives lost while shielding citizens from anarchy. Together, this flag is a stunning memento; perfect for showing support to Law Enforcement Officers everywhere. By displaying the Thin Blue Line American Flag, you are making a contribution to the families of police and offering your unwavering support to our brothers and sisters in blue."

Well...given the present company...it isn't all that far fetched that you haven't.

...any opportunity.
LOL. Amigo I think a better argument is Trump was just having fun with kids. Imagineering stuff like this is pointless. Hell I doubt Trump knows what a blue line flag is.

LOL. Amigo I think a better argument is Trump was just having fun with kids. Imagineering stuff like this is pointless. Hell I doubt Trump knows what a blue line flag is.
...so....you never heard of it...never seen one flying?

Really?  It figures.

Have you run out of "scandals"?

...any opportunity.

"The Thin Blue Line American Flag serves as a testament to the valor of police officers across the country. The courage exhibited by officers in the line of duty is represented by the Thin Blue Line running through the center of the flag. The solemn black background acts as a memorial to the lives lost while shielding citizens from anarchy. Together, this flag is a stunning memento; perfect for showing support to Law Enforcement Officers everywhere. By displaying the Thin Blue Line American Flag, you are making a contribution to the families of police and offering your unwavering support to our brothers and sisters in blue."
That’s your bogus excuse? 

Then he sucks at that too as the thing blue line flag...the blue line is in the middle...not up where Trump put it.  It’s a bogus excuse for you to troll more.
"Trolling"....you really do like that word.

It is supposed to be directly under the field of stars.

You were probably looking to see if the stripes began with red or white.

It is supposed to be directly under the field of stars.
And his line is not there...it’s still in the range of the field of stars per the picture.  Seriously...do you tire of being wrong and still acting as though you are right or clever?

The real deal is that Trump is a huge moron and I love to watch all the contortionism that goes on with his rabid supporters when he does something to demonstrate this.

I like that so many people are clearly showing who they are and after the Trump era has passed they will be left with the soiled reputations.
He obviously knew what a "Blue Line" flag was....you obviously did not.

Who's the "moron" here?
I don't think I have ever seen a red line on a blue line flag before.  Your defense is ridiculous. 

I hope he is never in a position where he has to cut the correct wire to diffuse the nuke.  "It's the red wire Mr. President, like the stripe on the American flag.  Not the blue wire like the background field upon which the stars are arrayed!" 

Kaboom!

And his line is not there...it’s still in the range of the field of stars per the picture.  Seriously...do you tire of being wrong and still acting as though you are right or clever?
Really?

I didn't see one comment on how President Trump put the blue line in the wrong place.

Users who are viewing this thread