What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leveon Bell at #2? (1 Viewer)

I'll just repeat what I said below.  The guy is going into a contract year.  He's a solid veteran who I'm assuming is keeping himself in shape and he is motivated to get that new deal either from Pittsburgh or somewhere else.

He should be fine.  He knows what he needs to do to be ready for the season.  All he has to do is take the ball and fun through people.

None hesitation. The only thing I'd say is that Zeke is a little safer. He's averaged a TD per game for his career & will be the focal point of his offense. Dallas doesn't have 2 elite WRs to hog TDs, thought that said, Bell has proven he can put up ridiculous numbers even with AB & Juju going ham. 

I'd take Bell though. Mostly because I hate the Cowboys.  

I would actually pick DJ.  I have been choosing the 4th pick in almost all drafts because I like DJ out of the top 4.  I have a feeling Bell gets hurt and Gurley regresses on the TD's a lot.  I like the dual threat of DJ and think Bradford will be solid at QB (until or if he gets hurt).  I think the o-line deficiency will help his receiving game for dump offs (which Bradford is great at). 

Users who are viewing this thread