What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEW IDP DYNASTY KEEPER MFL (1 Viewer)

BigGunns

Footballguy
So I have been looking for a second IDP league to join on here for weeks. Cant find one this season. Seems like every year I join a keeper IDP league. The next season it folds up. This year it folded and the winners didn't even get paid. SOOO I have had enough. Im starting a second league. Have been running my own 14 plus years now. So willing to do one more. Looking for 9 active  team owners who are looking to  stick around long term. I will setup a league safe account for the league. I was thinking $50 a year but starting fee is $100.. that covers you for next season as well... payout 60% 30% 10% minus MFL fees. This is kind of last minute so we would need to be Johnnie on the spot with the draft. So I would say you need phone access during the day so we can keep things rolling along. 75 player roster. NO WW.  Trades after week 3 6 9 and week 11 games played only.. draft would start as soon as 10th spot is taken... if its going to slow we would need to pick a time and evening before game day Thursday to finish up.. You can take a look at rosters and scoring from the link. If your in message here or email me...Brian

http://www69.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/22172#0

Users who are viewing this thread