What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any of these LB look worth rostering? (1 Viewer)

Warhogs

Footballguy
I'm looking for a little depth in a dynasty league at LB. We do trim rosters back to 30 during the off season so unless one of these guys explodes it is probably more a 1 year window vs. a long term deal. I would say the scoring favors tackle producers more than big play. Who from this list do you think has the best chance of being a solid depth LB for this year?

Matt Milano, Kenny Young, Shaquem Griffin, Skai Moore, Marquel Lee, Donta Hightower, Jayon Brown,Jalen Reeves-Maybin.

Milano of those.  Hightower compiles well but is maddeningly inconsistent and unreliable week by week.

JRM is a longshot flyer option.  

Not sure what to make of Brown this year.

Here are my thoughts:

1. Milano - good stats crew should see lots of chances
  2. Lee - is playing solidly and not much competition for the spot
  3. Skai Moore - High upside low floor...if he gets the job will be good
  4. Young - looks to have the spot next to Mosely
  5. Reeves Maybin - if he gets the job will put up numbers...big if
  6. Hightower - boring
  7. Brown - had to go somewhere
  8. Griffin - not sold on him

I'm looking for a little depth in a dynasty league at LB. We do trim rosters back to 30 during the off season so unless one of these guys explodes it is probably more a 1 year window vs. a long term deal. I would say the scoring favors tackle producers more than big play. Who from this list do you think has the best chance of being a solid depth LB for this year?

Matt Milano, Kenny Young, Shaquem Griffin, Skai Moore, Marquel Lee, Donta Hightower, Jayon Brown,Jalen Reeves-Maybin.
Milano. 

Thanks guys. Waivers processed last night and I ended up adding Milano, Lee and Moore for $1 each. Maybin had been on my roster already. I may only be able to keep 2 or 3 of these guys by final cut down next Tuesday but I feel like I have a lot of options at the end of my bench now. I had little quality depth behind my starters and now I feel good. I think I will end up having to drop 2 out of 9 from:

D. Bucannon, T. Edmunds, M. Lee, M. Milano, S. Moore, J. Reeves-Maybin, C. Robertson, T. Whitehead, V. Williams. 

Thanks guys. Waivers processed last night and I ended up adding Milano, Lee and Moore for $1 each. Maybin had been on my roster already. I may only be able to keep 2 or 3 of these guys by final cut down next Tuesday but I feel like I have a lot of options at the end of my bench now. I had little quality depth behind my starters and now I feel good. I think I will end up having to drop 2 out of 9 from:

D. Bucannon, T. Edmunds, M. Lee, M. Milano, S. Moore, J. Reeves-Maybin, C. Robertson, T. Whitehead, V. Williams. 
Easy cut is Robertson and after that I go with Reeves-Maybin (unless news comes out about a starting job).

Users who are viewing this thread