What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$150/$100/$50 $30 entry - 10 Team ESPN PPR Keeper League needs new owner - Live Draft Tonight Sept 4th 10pm ET (1 Viewer)

bomza

Footballguy
$150/$100/$50 $30 entry fee - 10 Team ESPN PPR Keeper League needs new responsible owner

Live Draft Day and Time:
Tonight Tuesday September 4th, 2018 7pm PDT (10pm ET)

ESPN 1st and Long Fantasy Football League - Standard ESPN PPR rules with two minor tweaks dealing with defensive TD points and kickers.
Celebrating our 11th year at ESPN - Based in Las Vegas, Nevada

League Format
The league consists of 16 weeks total. (The final regular season game for the NFL season is not played.)  The first 13 weeks determine the top 6 teams who will go into the playoffs. The playoffs are the final three weeks, and the top two finishing teams receive byes for the first week of the playoffs.

10 teams - $30 entry fee
100% of the entry fees collected go towards the money prizes for the top three finishers at the end of the year as follows:
First Place: $150
Second Place: $100
Third Place: $50

With only 10 teams (top 6 make the playoffs) with the top 3 receiving money prizes means you have an excellent chance to win money even if you start the season slow.   A recent owner started 0-4, made the playoffs with a record of 5-8, and won the league championship by winning 3 in a row in the playoffs!

Money prizes will be paid out on Wednesday December 26th, 2018, or following the completion of all Week 16 games. In the event of a dispute, or a contest where the difference in scores is less than 5 points, prizes may be paid out after ESPN has made the scores in Week 16 final on Saturday December 29th 2018.

The new owner joining in 2018 WILL NOT get any keepers from a previous team and must draft a whole new team from the 10th draft spot.
The first 3 rounds draft in order, and then snake after that.  The new owner will have the following picks when drafting in 2018:
10, 20, 30, 40, 41, 60, 61, 80, 81, 100, 101, 120, 121, 140, 141, 160   (One of our new owners recently won the league after drafting from the 10th spot.)

The entry fee needs to be paid first, at which point I will send you the official ESPN league invite.

We use PayPal because we do not believe in naggy emails, giving control of our prize monies to others, or charging owners with late fees.
DO NOT send any money until you have contacted me by email first at 1standlong@cox.net  ...and until I have sent you further instructions on how to join.

The 1st and Long League Rules for 2018 at the link below should answer any questions you may have...

http://bnbt.hostfree.pw/EspnFF2018/1standLongTheRules2018.html

This league was started 10 years ago because I was sick of dishonest commissioners who sometimes would never respond to my emails.

I work from home, I am almost always available via email, and during the season I always do my best to answer your email questions promptly.

If you have any other questions at all, I'll be happy to answer them at 1standlong@cox.net

Thanks!

Larry
ESPN 1st and Long League Manager

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread