What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ist time draft How did I do? (1 Viewer)

Survivor7700

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team Standard League with 16 players drafted. QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DT

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DT

Here is my team(After big trade and some moves)

QB: J.Goff, M. Trubisky

RB: M.Gordon, L.Miller, C.Hyde, P. Barber

WR: T.Hill, A.Cooper, C. Davis, K. Stills, K. Cole

TE:  G. Kittle, A. Seferian-Jenkins

K: J. Tucker

DT: L.A. Rams, Pitt. Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did great!  Your first three picks are "Potential" first round value players.  That's almost unheard of when drafting at one in a snake draft.

I would have preferred a bit more of a sure thing at QB, but heck if Luck comes back into normal form and Garoppolo can live up to the hype, you will be in great shape there as well.  And considering you waited until round 10 for a QB, I think that those are pretty solid choices.

The only thing I might have done differently is gone after a tight end a little earlier than 11.  You grabbed your fifth receiver before grabbing your starting tight end and your left with a rookie and someone who can break his neck by stubbing his toe.  

Considering it's your first draft though, I'd even let that slide.  I'll give you an A.

Thanks, I am hoping that someone will emerge t TE in the first few weeks. David Njoku is still out on the WW so I am keeping a close eye on him as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah great draft. Killed it in all the early and mid rounds.  I'd prefer D.Njuko over either one of your tight ends.

Users who are viewing this thread