What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mayans M.C. on FX - premiers Sept 4 (1 Viewer)

Cjw_55106

Footballguy
Mayans M.C. is the next chapter in Kurt Sutter’s award-winning Sons of Anarchy saga. 

Set in a post-Jax Teller world, Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes (JD Pardo) is fresh out of prison and a prospect in the Mayans M.C. charter on the Cali/Mexi border. Now, EZ must carve out his new identity in a town where

https://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/mayans-mc

Finishing up SOA now. I don't know who is in charge of the music on this show but it is as bad as any I have ever heard in a series or film. I don't think I've heard a single song that would qualify as an exception.

The Sons thread is one of this boards most under rated.

what a POS that show turned Into but nobody could quit it
I'm sure, having enjoyed the Homeland thread during seasons 2 and 3 for the same reason. But the music's atrociousness is worthy of it's own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I'm going to watch any further, but disappointingly, this doesn't suck as much as SOA in its heyday. Heavy-handed goofy-### symbolism, sure. GI Joe-style gun battles where nearly nobody gets shot, or injured badly, of course. A cameo from an SOA alum that maaaaaaaybe will come into play later? Fine.

The Sons thread is one of this boards most under rated.

what a POS that show turned Into but nobody could quit it
I quit it ...don't even remember what season, it was when the sheriff was living in the trailer I think.  I loved it for quite a while, but it just got too ridiculous.  

so if this is anything even a little bit like like sons of ancrappy it will stink like a turd on ice so i guess to you brohans who apparently hate yourself and are watching it how bad is it take that to the bank brohans 

We're coming to you live from Season 1, Episode 5 of Mayans MC.

Last week featured a Nazi Aryan super-soldier with bionic leg kicks, and Galindo's bae somehow suffering life-threatening injuries from falling down.

This week's episode is called Uch/Opossum (?). It opens with a possum crossing the street, seeing an oncoming motorcycle, and playing dead. The  bike whizzes by, and the possum gets up and scurries off. Brilliant ####.

Users who are viewing this thread