What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

which IDP moves do I make? (1 Viewer)

TheCommish

Footballguy
I usually find IDP gems so I waited to draft most of my IDPs this year.  I have DLs Joey Bosa, Calais Campbell, Stephon Tuitt (start 3), LBs Demario Davis, Jatavis Brown, Scooby Wright (start 3), DBs Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, Jaquiski Tartt, Tavon Wilson.

Obviously, I'll be dropping Scooby Wright since he was released.  I'm thinking I may drop Tuitt and could also drop Brown and Wilson for better options.  Here are some of the candidates:

DL Randy Gregory, Dion Jordan, Adrian Clayborn, Cameron Wake, Michael Bennett

LB Malcolm Smith, Jordan Hicks, Matt Milano, Reggie Ragland, Avery Williamson, Jaylon Smith, Marquel Lee, Anthony Walker

DB Kenny Vaccaro, Erik Harris, Shaun Williams, Jabrill Peppers, Mathias Farley, Earl Thomas, Montae Nicholson, Marcus Williams

What are the best moves to make?

I usually find IDP gems so I waited to draft most of my IDPs this year.  I have DLs Joey Bosa, Calais Campbell, Stephon Tuitt (start 3), LBs Demario Davis, Jatavis Brown, Scooby Wright (start 3), DBs Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, Jaquiski Tartt, Tavon Wilson.

Obviously, I'll be dropping Scooby Wright since he was released.  I'm thinking I may drop Tuitt and could also drop Brown and Wilson for better options.  Here are some of the candidates:

DL Randy Gregory, Dion Jordan, Adrian Clayborn, Cameron Wake, Michael Bennett

LB Malcolm Smith, Jordan Hicks, Matt Milano, Reggie Ragland, Avery Williamson, Jaylon Smith, Marquel Lee, Anthony Walker

DB Kenny Vaccaro, Erik Harris, Shaun Williams, Jabrill Peppers, Mathias Farley, Earl Thomas, Montae Nicholson, Marcus Williams

What are the best moves to make?
Things are relative, but with no scoring info my general advice is:

Add Jordan Hicks as fast as you can. Major oversight by the league to not draft him. He's a stud that can put up top 5 LB stats.

Not very attractive DL options listed, but I'd take Clayborn over Tuitt since 3-4 DE is tough to own unless it's one of the rare studs. NE IDPs are tough to own, too, though. Bennett should be a good choice early in the season with Graham likely getting "eased back" into a full role.

Keep Tartt. Right now, Diggs has the top SS spot in DET so definitely cut Wilson. Erik Harris & Shaun Williams would be good adds. Marcus Williams put up nice stats last year but I'm not a fan of FS... they tend to be less reliable than an in-the-box SS. 

Pick up Hicks and avery Williamson and drop Wright and Jatavus.  

I would also drop Tavon Wilson and pick up Farley.  I know feathers is there but I would take a chance on farley anyway based on what was available.

I also drop tut and pick up clayborne

Pick up Hicks and avery Williamson and drop Wright and Jatavus.  

I would also drop Tavon Wilson and pick up Farley.  I know feathers is there but I would take a chance on farley anyway based on what was available.

I also drop tut and pick up clayborne

Good call on Jordan Hicks.  He had a big game for me last night with the 1.5 sacks.

Now I'm hearing I may need to deal with Joey Bosa sitting out this week.  Dang.

If Darius Leonard is available, add him immediately. Rookie - looks like the real deal & then some. This kid is legit. Sideline to sideline speed, and he’s on the field every play. 

Users who are viewing this thread