What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 MBSL 1 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
http://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/39912#0

password: fbgmbsl1

@Biabreakable @Mr. Irrelevant  @firstseason1988 @Stephen Holloway will need to linked their franchises by logging in as commissioner first.

Draft starts at 10am with a two hour clock.  The site will be setup to draft highest ranked player on your draft list and then the Fantasy Sharks rankings if you miss your pick.  Clock will be on from 9am to 9pm, off over night.

Draft Order

1.01.Norseman

1.02.Crippler

1.03.by_the_sea_wannabe  

1.04.Stinkin Ref  

1.05.Firstseason 1988  

1.06.Biabreakable  

1.07.Go DC Yourself  

1.08.nittanylion  

1.09.Bassnbrew  

1.10.Shadowfax  

1.11.Maggot Brain  

1.12.Stephen Holloway  

1.13.Mr. Irrelevant  

1.14.BusMan  

1.15.Duckboy  

1.16.Bro1ncos

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder, visit the wireless tab in your franchise setup to get a text alert when you go OTC.

I didn’t get a text for the first pick. Sorry I took so long. Are we going to get done before Sunday?

Did I miss notification that draft was starting before I got email that draft was starting an hour later?

Crap, I waited all day to pick, and then got caught in a mosh...sorry to hold things up. Can I switch out Bell for an available player?

BassNBrew said:
@nittanylion Your are up.  No e-mail or wireless info in mfl.
I'm set up for email notifications now, and I'll be on the computer all damn day tomorrow. Thankfully, for FF purposes. FPC Draft at 10AM, followed by updating 16-Team Dynasty Rosters through May RFA and August Rookie/Free Agent Draft before kickoff tomorrow night. (We spend our offseason in a Forum on another site's board). Oh, and writing a schedule for said League as well. The things we do for FF...

I'm set up for email notifications now, and I'll be on the computer all damn day tomorrow. Thankfully, for FF purposes. FPC Draft at 10AM, followed by updating 16-Team Dynasty Rosters through May RFA and August Rookie/Free Agent Draft before kickoff tomorrow night. (We spend our offseason in a Forum on another site's board). Oh, and writing a schedule for said League as well. The things we do for FF...
@nittanylion about to go otc

I own zero shares of Watson anywhere this year, but with him falling much further than I've seen elsewhere plus this being a best-ball format, I figured what the hell, he's probably good value here for once. So naturally @Stephen Holloway sniped him the pick right before mine.  :argue:

1.13 13. Mr. Irrelevant Cook, Dalvin MIN RB
2.04 20. Mr. Irrelevant Allen, Keenan LAC WR
3.13 45. Mr. Irrelevant Walker, Delanie TEN TE
4.04 52. Mr. Irrelevant Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR
5.13 77. Mr. Irrelevant Ingram, Mark NOS RB
6.04 84. Mr. Irrelevant Luck, Andrew IND QB

No early-out risk for me here, noooooo sir.

Wonder who got McKinnon and who got Guice. ?

Will reset the draft and start the hour clock tomorrow at 9. Let me know if you’re a west coaster that might need a grace period 

Man I really pooped the bed with the Wentz pick....I thought he would just be out this week and then back with 10 days till next game...made the pick before seeing the reports of him being out longer....felt pressure to fix it right away....so had to go high weekly upside with Mahomes and to try and buy a few weeks till Wentz back

• Watson, Deshaun HOU QB
  • Crowell, Isaiah NYJ RB
  • Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
  • Beckham, Odell NYG WR
  • Crabtree, Michael BAL WR
  • Crowder, Jamison WAS WR
  • Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR
  • Doyle, Jack IND TE

QB Brees

RB, DBreida, M Freeman, RGurley

WR L Fitzgerald, P Garcon, K Stills

TE G Olsen

DEF J Jaguars 

I have a new computer at work and have not been able to load the Draft Dominator. That tool alone is worth joining Footballguys. Even if you don't want to play in the two contests and never read a single article,

Awesome tool that I miss so much trying to keep track of things without it.

@BassNBrew No prohibition on taking PHI / ATL players even at this point, I assume? I'm going to roll the dice on Jeffery if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread