What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Ryder Cup - Sept. 28-30, 2018 Le Golf National Paris, France (1 Viewer)

Fourball pairings for Friday morning at Le Golf National:

2:10 a.m. ET Koepka-Finau vs. Rose-Rahm;

2:25 a.m. ET Johnson-Fowler vs. McIlroy-Oleson;

2:40 a.m. ET Spieth-Thomas vs. Casey-Hatton;

2:55 a.m. ET Reed-Woods vs. Molinari-Fleetwood

Last edited by a moderator:
A little surprised Bjorn left the vets on the bench.  Furyk put out his 8 best.  I liked Europe's chances going in, but they need to hope to not dig a hole early, as I'm not sure they'll be favored in any of the early matches...maybe Rose/Rahm.

A little surprised Bjorn left the vets on the bench.  Furyk put out his 8 best.  I liked Europe's chances going in, but they need to hope to not dig a hole early, as I'm not sure they'll be favored in any of the early matches...maybe Rose/Rahm.
I tend to agree, surprised with the Casey-Hatton pair the most. 

The Woods/Reed vs. Molinari/Fleetwood should be awesome.

Fourball pairings for Friday morning at Le Golf National:

2:10 a.m. ET Koepka-Finau vs. Rose-Rahm;

2:25 a.m. ET Johnson-Fowler vs. McIlroy-Oleson;

2:40 a.m. ET Spieth-Thomas vs. Casey-Hatton;

2:55 a.m. ET Reed-Woods vs. Molinari-Fleetwood
Yeah, not waking up early for that.

From Shane Bacon on Twitter:

Hearing from a couple of people that know things that it’ll be Reed and Tiger together, with Spieth playing with JT. Also, looks like Phil-Bryson and Rickie-DJ. With Webb-Bubba likely, Finau lands the golden goose in Koepka.
This dude was on it

I still believe the US wins non-dramatically and the first pairings enforces that. Spieth won’t shrivel with JT, and Reed will energize a tired Tiger.

Took Finau 5 holes to make his first par

:lmao:

Then chipped in for Eagle to win the 6th - AS

Tiger with a phenomenal pitch from the rough at the third to inches away (halved w/ birdies) but both Americans way left at the 4th

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys like commercials you should wake up and watch this crap. Show 4 shots. Show 5 commercials, show 3 shots show 5 commercials.

If you guys like commercials you should wake up and watch this crap. Show 4 shots. Show 5 commercials, show 3 shots show 5 commercials.
Yeah, woke up at 3:30 and already caught up to live action because of all the commercials. Missing a lot of action with the coverage as well. Wish some high end  company paid to show it commercial free.

I’ve had broadcast on for just over half an hour and they have yet to show the Woods-Reed group once. 

Loving this as a Ryder Cup course, what a great layout for spectators 15 - 18, with three tight ones coming in now.

Surprised Rory is going back out, he was the worse golfer on the course in the morning rounds. No birdies.

Tiger and Reed on the bench near the woodshed.

Has anyone come up small in big moments more times in the last few years than Rory?
It's not like he doesn't have competition in that regards.  Golf for the last decade is full of guys that get hot for about 18-24 months then let off the gas.  It is the primary post-Tiger issue golf faces IMO.  Golf hasn't really even produced an endearing Faldo-like talent post 9 iron to the escalade.  

He and Bryson seemed like a strange pairing from the get go.

Phil needs to play 4 ball. His mentality doesn't mesh well with alternate shot.
:goodposting:

If he plays at all, really. I understand why he made the team but he hasn't had a top ten since early May.  And that 30th at the Tour Championship was obviously DFL, with the 58th the week before pretty close to it. He's in awful form. They needed to hide him as much as possible.

God we're getting boatraced this afternoon.

Did we really expect a kid named Bryson to not fold under real pressure? (not that Phil is helping, obviously)

Zero chance they lead 5 - 3.

They'd sign up now for stealing a 1/2 point here if given the option, to end down one for the day.
Yeah they had a 1-down and 2-down match when I posted that, then Euros won 2 holes in a row in both matches.

I think they're going to be DOWN 5-3 

Users who are viewing this thread