What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Soulfly Says he's Josh Gordon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltNlava

Footballguy
WTF? 

Soulfly3

Footballguy

Members

11,534 posts

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

I am Josh Gordon. 

Top that. 

I think so. Why dont you? Soulfly has been a crazy honk for Gordon. If it's him (Gordon) we should know. Information is only as good as it's source. If you believe that he's Gordon or not ...Why dont all of us claim we are nfl players former or not ??? That's comming from CHUCK MUNCIE by the way. lol   

This is a forum for the FF players I want to know who's saying what. If you use a screen name fine...If you say you're Josh Gordon then that's different. Dont you think?

I think so. Why dont you? Soulfly has been a crazy honk for Gordon. If it's him (Gordon) we should know. Information is only as good as it's source. If you believe that he's Gordon or not ...Why dont all of us claim we are nfl players former or not ??? That's comming from CHUCK MUNCIE by the way. lol   

This is a forum for the FF players I want to know who's saying what. If you use a screen name fine...If you say you're Josh Gordon then that's different. Dont you think?
Are you really wanting to know if soulfly is actually Josh Gordon? 

Dude....

At first I thought this was clearly a joke... and now I'm starting to wonder if Boltnlava is actually being serious here.  For his sake I really hope this is a joke.

I give...sorry ..I thought he was being serious. I dont post like that. First It's not close to funny and second it's reckless posting at best. I don't appreciate it . If you do then hat's off ...my bad. Funny how it turns around . Sorry folks back to your regular broadcasting.  

Make a mistake ever? I've read that whole thread. Pissed that I'm the bad guy after reading that post but such is the internet ...enjoy.

I have a good rep here. never claimed I was someone or pulled #### to shut down anyone ...but I'm the idiot... ok.

I have a good rep here. never claimed I was someone or pulled #### to shut down anyone ...but I'm the idiot... ok.
My wife is one of the smartest people i know but she once asked me in the middle of a football game "hey why is that guy holding up a D and a fence? Oh never mind I answered my own question"

My wife is one of the smartest people i know but she once asked me in the middle of a football game "hey why is that guy holding up a D and a fence? Oh never mind I answered my own question"
Thanx. Now I know. You are smart ...YaY... but really thanks you set me straight. Go tell you're wife. She'll be proud of you making sure a guy on the internet has your insight.

No one said you are an idiot but I think we were all a little surprised that anyone would take @Soulfly3 with that post. Even more surprising is you say you have read that whole thread and were still shocked.

It's all good, I'll be editing my responses in two other threads in light of this revelation.

Thanx. Now I know. You are smart ...YaY... but really thanks you set me straight. Go tell you're wife. She'll be proud of you making sure a guy on the internet has your insight.
Dude.  I wasn't trying to set you straight but now I am.  You were getting upset.  I was just trying to tell a funny story to help you change the subject. I don't know you and I don't know what you're going through but you seem like you're either really young or wound way too tight for whatever reason.  Either way, relax.  It's a fantasy football message board. None of this matters. I hope everything is ok. You seem like a good enough dude. It's Christmas morning. Laugh at yourself and move on because that's all anyone else is doing.  

Dude.  I wasn't trying to set you straight but now I am.  You were getting upset.  I was just trying to tell a funny story to help you change the subject. I don't know you and I don't know what you're going through but you seem like you're either really young or wound way too tight for whatever reason.  Either way, relax.  It's a fantasy football message board. None of this matters. I hope everything is ok. You seem like a good enough dude. It's Christmas morning. Laugh at yourself and move on because that's all anyone else is doing.  
Notice I'm not running away ? I don't ghost when things go bad on a board. I'm taking the heat and answering almost everyone. I read that wrong. After a slew of negative posts I assumed you were being a smart ###...My fault. Thanx for responding. Best to your wife. 

BoltNlava - by no means do I mean to make fun of your post...I took it as a joke...and joked along with the thread.  Don't take anything personal...its a chat board..you will get all kinds of comments...up to you to ignore or read...but nothing personally against you...this is fantasy football remember 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread