What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official ***Philadelphia v. Atlanta Week 1 Kickoff Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

i know Kevin Hart wore on some Philly fans during the excitement, but that opening segment was enjoyable

Fantasy season is finally about to commence.

LET'S GO MOTHER####ERS~!   

(Let me curb my enthusiasm for a second. I am in 3 leagues, which is admittedly less than usual. But wouldn't you know, I don't own a single damn player on either roster, and I don't even have anyone to sweat tonight.)   :wall:

That really sucks, since this is the first year in about 6-7 I have Thursdays available to watch.

TZM

what the hell. i live in Philly, planted grass seed yesterday, and i haven't got a drop yet. Mother F'n storm better come a bit Northwest and drop some off here

I didn't renew my bucs season tix because of this ridiculous weather crap. 2 hour lightning delays waiting in the concourse and we didn't even hear thunder. This used to be a man's game played in any element.

It’s almost 8:40 no game on and Al Michaels tells me “There was one lightning bolt in the distance”

Come on guys it’s football 

What app will notify me when they are actually going to kickoff so I know when to check back in?

Let's do this!  Don't have a great feeling about this game but pumped nonetheless.  Hope Foles has some magic left in him.

It’s almost 8:40 no game on and Al Michaels tells me “There was one lightning bolt in the distance”

Come on guys it’s football 
Yeah, what if there are a few fans electrocuted by a lightening bolt? No liability issues there from the deceased fan's family or estate.

Users who are viewing this thread