What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official ***Philadelphia v. Atlanta Week 1 Kickoff Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Foles on the career trajectory of Kelvin Kolb or 2014 Foles. Do well enough to get paid, then turn into a pumpkin.

Foles on the career trajectory of Kelvin Kolb or 2014 Foles. Do well enough to get paid, then turn into a pumpkin.
he's got a pretty sizeable body of work - other than that miraculous 2nd season, and a helluva run in last year's playoffs, he has been mediocre/subpar for the most part. More so under Fisher but the point remains if you subtract those 11 games / single season.

The 1st 2-3 weeks of the regular season is the real preseason with games that count in the standings.
seems like (no data, just my feeling) the offenses used to be a bit ahead of the defenses the first few weeks and we would see monster explosion games. maybe we will again this year. IDK, maybe it's just the law of diminishing returns. I love the NFL and have been a fan for over 50 years, but I love it a little less with each passing season.

Users who are viewing this thread