What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are you offering for Bell? (1 Viewer)

I just offered Royce Freeman in 1 league and Lynch in another.

Oh, and yeah I have Conner in both too
redraft?

In redraft some one I know was offered Bell and Conner for Dalvin Cook.

I my redraft league an offer for Bell was made in a group text of Dion Lewis, Alson Jeffrey and Nelson Agholor (this one was pretty terrible).

I'd target him after 3 weeks of sitting out. Owner might have a few losses racked up by then and reality that Bell may not see the field until week 11ish. Seems like the most opportune time to strike. Right now he has hope he'll return.

Got an offer out to the Bell owner in a 10 team league (I have Conner) of his choice of Shady or Ajayi for Bell straight up, just to see if he's desparate.  No response so far...

this is in the AC, but got interest at least by offering Carson and Moore.  Owner certainly nervous, but he wants Howard + Carson.  Trying to meet somewhere in the middle, though I am inclined to just let it go.

In dynasty I  was going back and forth with an owner about a deal for Bell  for most of the summer. He wanted Jordan Howard, Mark Ingram, Tarik Cohen and Tevin Coleman. I told him to take out Cohen or Coleman and it was a deal. 

We never got anything worked out despite going back and forth like 4 times over a 6 or 8 week period. He hasn't tried to get a deal done in the last 10ish days because of the holdout and I don't think I would offer more than Ingram and Coleman. This season fantasy wise is in jeopardy, and his landing spot could really hurt future production. 

As somewhat of a joke I offered D Thomas and he rejected.  Would possibly add Connor, but he didn't even counter.  

I’ve offered Conner/Fitz for AJ to the Bell Owner 

Mixon for Bell

Im waiting to hear back 

I offered Barber for Allen Robinson to the Bell owner. so far nothing, I think ye is waiting or is so off put by my offer hes leaving it. :shrug:

I traded Bell, Cobb, and Khalil Mack for Michel, Doug Baldwin, Marvin Jones, and Carlos Dunlap. I also have Conner and I hope Bell never shows up, but I was tired of his BS.

In my 16 team league, Bell was traded for Chris Thompson and Corey Clement.  The worst part is that the guy who traded Bell is the one who made the offer, not the other way around. I'm sure he could have done way better if he made it known to the whole league he was looking to move Bell. 

I traded Bell this week for McCaffrey in my 14 team 4 man keeper. Just not feeling good about Bell this year or even when he leaves the Steelers. Time to start with a fresh outlook. Will see how this pans out but having won back to back championship in this league I had no patience to watch this play out any longer. 

He has A.Luck

i offered TY Hilton and Alex Collins 

for Bell and Crabtree

he countered with Bell and Dez Bryant

i scoffed and left him hanging...he took the offer off the table

Gotta think this is the cheapest you'll get Bell all year if she show tomorrow
Welp, that plan was a bust. Gotta think the price has dropped significantly and is  dropping further. The real discounts are going to come if Bell owners start losing with no signs of his return.

In one of my dynasty leagues an owner put Bell on the block earlier this week and said he wants a top 5 running back or receiver plus a 2019 1st round pick.

I wonder if everyone else in the league laughed as hard as I did.

In one of my dynasty leagues an owner put Bell on the block earlier this week and said he wants a top 5 running back or receiver plus a 2019 1st round pick.

I wonder if everyone else in the league laughed as hard as I did.
16 team dynasty, I was offered Julio straight up. I am thinking hard about taking it

As a Conner owner I'm definitely seeing if I can snipe Bell. I wish Collins did something so I can offer him. 

As a Conner owner I'm definitely seeing if I can snipe Bell. I wish Collins did something so I can offer him. 
Good thread!

I had a weird feeling about Bell and ended up drafting Conner in 8/14 leagues.  So I'm sitting pretty good and am actively trying to get Bell (not trade away Conner).

I've sent out offers with just about every RB2 out there to try to get Bell ... D. Freeman, R. Freeman, Miller, Collins, Ajayi, etc.  So far nobody has bought.  

I would NOT trade someone like Mixon or anyone who is currently operating as a feature back. Basically Mixon/Mcaffery or better is a better value right now.

The most I'll offer for him is a RB2 + small WR upgrade if that gets it done.

If I were to trade Conner (which I'm not considering at the moment), I'd probably want a big WR/TE/QB upgrade.... like WR2 -->WR1.

Just my opinion, but I think Bell reports by end of September.  He's not endearing himself to anyone (especially future teams) by losing out on millions of guaranteed dollars.  And I think he becomes the feature back when he returns. He's just going to miss 1-4 games to reduce his touches from 400 to 300 and save some wear on his body. And he'll be just as amazing as when he missed 1-4 games in previous season due to suspension - he won titles when he came back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bell owner sent me the Connor owner asked for, in order, straight up:

OBJ then M. Thomas then Howard. I offered Crowder. We are no where close on what he is worth. 

Just traded Jarvis Landry, Jordan Reed, and Mark Ingram for Bell, Buck Allen and Tyler Eifert. He offered it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread