Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jk1116

Pittsburg va Cleveland game

5 posts in this topic

I am high on Connor as majority of people are with how much his price is to his value. But with 25-35mph winds and heavy rain in Cleveland. Do you stay away from or still play him? I’m so torn on what to do. 

12 minutes ago, Jk1116 said:

I am high on Connor as majority of people are with how much his price is to his value. But with 25-35mph winds and heavy rain in Cleveland. Do you stay away from or still play him? I’m so torn on what to do. 

Cash or gpp?

Gpp, I am probably fading him just because it seems like he is the only cheap RB people are talking about, and with the weather there is a chance for fumbles or a complete dud/sloppy game.  Cash I think he is probably still fine since a lot of people will probably still have him.  

1 person likes this

Cash game, not GPP. Sorry for not specifying. 

1 hour ago, Jk1116 said:

Cash game, not GPP. Sorry for not specifying. 

For cash games based on price and ownership I think you have to use at least 1 of Connor/Collins if not both.

In gpp I'm mostly fading both and hoping for the best.

20 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Cash or gpp?

Gpp, I am probably fading him just because it seems like he is the only cheap RB people are talking about, and with the weather there is a chance for fumbles or a complete dud/sloppy game.  Cash I think he is probably still fine since a lot of people will probably still have him.  

No cheap rbs? Carson, barber, white, all should get enough work to pay off imo.