What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburg va Cleveland game (1 Viewer)

Jk1116

Footballguy
I am high on Connor as majority of people are with how much his price is to his value. But with 25-35mph winds and heavy rain in Cleveland. Do you stay away from or still play him? I’m so torn on what to do. 

I am high on Connor as majority of people are with how much his price is to his value. But with 25-35mph winds and heavy rain in Cleveland. Do you stay away from or still play him? I’m so torn on what to do. 
Cash or gpp?

Gpp, I am probably fading him just because it seems like he is the only cheap RB people are talking about, and with the weather there is a chance for fumbles or a complete dud/sloppy game.  Cash I think he is probably still fine since a lot of people will probably still have him.  

KarmaPolice said:
Cash or gpp?

Gpp, I am probably fading him just because it seems like he is the only cheap RB people are talking about, and with the weather there is a chance for fumbles or a complete dud/sloppy game.  Cash I think he is probably still fine since a lot of people will probably still have him.  
No cheap rbs? Carson, barber, white, all should get enough work to pay off imo. 

Users who are viewing this thread