What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official James Conner Thread*** Bandwagon Leaving The Station (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
This man deserves his own thread! Here’s to hopefully the new bell cow in Pitt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would the Steelers ever pay Bell anything close to what he is asking when the have Conner? Yes, it may be an overreaction, but Conner is talented enough that the Steelers should deal Bell, play Conner and use Bell’s $ at other positions. This is a no brainer.

Curious now after week 1 and seeing the way he performs is anyone trying to move him and what value are you looking for. I am debating on sending a few trades out before Monday as i think bell might come back. But on the other hand i can also see bell sitting out till week 11 just because he is trying to preserve his body and after watching this past game he will take one hell of a beating. Cant make up my mind and any input would be huge.

I chuckled when Conner scored his first touchdown and then went to over-celebrate with his offensive line.  A bit of a snub at Leveon Bell. 

Why would the Steelers ever pay Bell anything close to what he is asking when the have Conner? Yes, it may be an overreaction, but Conner is talented enough that the Steelers should deal Bell, play Conner and use Bell’s $ at other positions. This is a no brainer.
Conner, D WIlliams. Whoever replaces Bell has been a steal in DFS. Definitely suggests the system plays a big role.

The only thing I worry about is Conner doing too well. Bell's agent will have to take notice and get his client back in there, prob decrease his value and make him look more like a product of the system. 

Users who are viewing this thread