What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Injury Update Thread (1 Viewer)

DawnBTVS

Footballguy
I always found these threads super helpful. Surprised nothing yet?

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 13m13 minutes ago - #Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes, listed as questionable with a hamstring injury, is playing today vs the #49ers, I’m told. He did practice fully Friday, which was a good sign.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 5h5 hours ago - The #Panthers added TE Greg Olsen to the injury report Saturday with a back injury, but source said it was precautionary for tightness. He’s expected to play today vs. the #Cowboys.

Some guys to watch:

Le'Veon Bell - OUT
Hayden Hurst - OUT
Vance McDonald - OUT
DeVante Paker - doubtful - expected to sit
Jermaine Kearse - doubtful - expected to sit
Marlon Mack - questionable
Sony Michel - questionable - expected to sit
Marshawn Lynch - questionable
Will Fuller - questionable - expected to sit
Greg Olsen - questionable - expected to play

Last edited by a moderator:
Fournette Wrapped and giving it a try per tiki barber announcer

He left the injury tent and then was seen riding the bike. But he took a pretty hard knee to the quad area so my guess is it’s bad for today prognosis but maybe not super long term. (But they haven’t said anything, unless I missed it) and I haven’t seen him back in.
Back out there.

Njoku got cruched from behind on a short catch and didn't get up, looked like pain but hard to say if it is serious.

Walked off, got checked out, back on sidelines.

Back in game two plays later.

Anyone watching the BAL/BUF game know if Alex Collins is out due to injury, or just sitting because of the score?  He hasn't had a touch in quite a while.

Anyone watching the BAL/BUF game know if Alex Collins is out due to injury, or just sitting because of the score?  He hasn't had a touch in quite a while.
Lamar and Dixon are in. 

Baltimore is closing the game out with bench reserves.

Reportedly back issue
There are no good back injuries, but for Olsen that's especially bad news.

They just updated injury report during game and said it was a foot injury.  Sounds like he's out forn the game.  Unsure if it's same foot issue.

They just updated injury report during game and said it was a foot injury.  Sounds like he's out forn the game.  Unsure if it's same foot issue.
Seems likely- that foot injury seems to often require a 2nd operation. He was a do not draft for me.

sorry not a back injury

Seems likely- that foot injury seems to often require a 2nd operation. He was a do not draft for me.
Same here.  His numbers across the board have only gone one way the last few seasons...yet he was still going way too early.  Add in the increased injury risk and he seemed overvalued.  He's certainly not overvalued in the Panthers offense though.  Kind of like Ian Thomas and he could be an interesting streamer at TE (for a rook at least) if Olsen is out for a bit.

stunned there is no Greg Olsen thread

Greg Olsen (foot) won't return in Week 1 against Dallas.

A snap-hog and ironman prior to last year, Olsen's 2017 campaign was littered (and ruined) with injuries. He's now dealing with another foot ailment, though it's unclear if it's the same foot that forced him to miss nine game last season. If Olsen is out for an extended period, IaThe Shark Pool (NFL Talk) n Thomas would likely step into a full-time role.

Users who are viewing this thread