What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at New Orleans game thread (1 Viewer)

Fitzpatrick with the 4 yd rushing TD. Not a broken down play ... but a designed play.

Saints D looking surprisingly vulnerable. Tampa skill players are no joke.

Remember way back when everyone thought Tampa was gonna be teh suck this year, especially against a tough NOS defense? 

Good times.

read option from Fitzmagic. Wow. 

For those not watching: Kamara barely missed a second TD. Was targeted in the end zone, but it went off his fingertips.

Fitzpatrick with the 4 yd rushing TD. Not a broken down play ... but a designed play.

Saints D looking surprisingly vulnerable. Tampa skill players are no joke.
FitZpatrick looking a lot better than Bortles.  I guess the downside is the turnovers, but I wonder if the jags would be better off wiTh him.

Honestly did not think we'd see TB with a 14 point lead in the first half. Hopefully this means Brees starts lighting it up downfield to catch up -- they need to.

Other backs have carried ... Saints also passing a ton.

Kamara has to be around 100 yds from m scrimmage by now. Lotta catches.

I actually like what Gillislee has shown ... though it looks like he’s in the doghouse now.

I wonder if Gillislee/J Williams coming in to the game is too much of a RUN! tell?

He went a quarter without touching the ball. How does he just have 5 carries?
Remember, too: even without Ingram, Kamara is not going to be a volume carrier.

After the Gillislee fumble/TD ... looks like Payton will convert those early-down rushing attempts into passes.

The highest score in a National Football League (NFL) game occurred on November 27, 1966, when the Washington Redskins and New York Giants combined for 113 points in a 72–41 victory for the Redskins.

Just food for thought, given the 55 points at halftime.

I'm watching the game, and it's not like the Bucs are making a lot of lucky plays.  Saints defense is failing in every aspect of this game.  

They are making what is a pretty pedestrian offense look like Air Coryell

Thinking heavily about dropping them after this week for the Bears defense.
Saints D looked like hot garbage last season for the first few games, too. They’ve probably read too many press clippings going into this season.

That said: I wouldn’t blame you one bit from a FFB perspective.

Saints D looked like hot garbage last season for the first few games, too. They’ve probably read too many press clippings going into this season.

That said: I wouldn’t blame you one bit from a FFB perspective.
The only reason I would keep them for next week is they play the Browns, but who knows.

How is Godwin looking? Stat sheets look pretty crazy for TB right now, but curious how he looks (esp with Jackson scoring too)?

I'm watching the game, and it's not like the Bucs are making a lot of lucky plays.  Saints defense is failing in every aspect of this game.  

They are making what is a pretty pedestrian offense look like Air Coryell
Pedestrian? Bucs have elite skill players at WR and TE

Users who are viewing this thread