Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

Week 12 Buy Low/ Sell High (Week 14-16) PLAYOFF targets

3 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

I'm a Gronk owner and wouldn't be buying. 

I'm a Gonk owner, and I'm probably starting Uzomah over Gronk even if Gronk plays. That's how far he's fallen.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, davearm said:

This is where I am as well. 

It's amazing it's come to this, but I've been offering Gronk+ in trades for another top TE.  Wasn't long ago that he was around twice as valuable as the next best TE.

What are the offers?

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 5:10 PM, JIMGET said:

sell gordon...the pipe will be calling soon

What are you trying to say, Danny boy?

• Like 3

I finally got a trade accepted this season.  Was able to trade away Jordan Howard for OJ Howard.  I know it doesn't sound great but it actually benefits both of our teams.  I have Kamara and Hunt as my starters so I never use him.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I finally got a trade accepted this season.  Was able to trade away Jordan Howard for OJ Howard.  I know it doesn't sound great but it actually benefits both of our teams.  I have Kamara and Hunt as my starters so I never use him.

NICE!!   I just got D Hopkins & OJ Howard for E Sanders, McCoy & V McDonald.... Keeper league & Hopkins had to be traded before Sat or lost to FA in Spring....

Good buy-low target is Joe Mixon. Figures to have a very tough time of it this week and next against the stout run defenses of New Orleans and Baltimore, but after that his schedule is cake.

12 CLE

13 DEN

14 @LAC

15 OAK

16 @CLE

sent Mark Ingram for Larry Fitz in one league. Classic sell low, buy low. lol. Still have Melvin Gordon, Mixon, Coleman and Chubb at RB so losing ingram didn't hurt. Have Hopkins, Allen, Edelman and Shepard at WR. Giants terrible offense had me concerned starting shep and Nuke is on bye, so I added Fitz. WW was picked clean. Like the new offense and ROS for the cards. Just need Larry to keep doing what he did last week. 

Have one more trade out there in the same league. I am offering Edelman, Shepard and Chubb for Beckham and Scantling. If i get that to go through or not, i think I'm ready for the playoffs. Upgrade at TE if possible (doubtful), better backup QB (had flacco, switched to Lamar Jackson incase he gets the nod) and a second defense with a friendly playoff schedule. 

Current starters - Ben / Gordon, Mixon / Edelman, Allen, Hopkins / Reed or Olsen / Zuerlein / Bears

On 11/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, MissionCoach said:

Anyone think Tevin Coleman is a good buy low candidate?  

It depends what your read on him is. To be because of the presence of Ito Smith he'll never get the workloads he used to have when Freeman was hurt. Whereas before he'd get close to 17 carries and all the receptions, now he gets maybe 9-12 carries and 2-3 receptions. He's an every week FLEX, and if he gets a TD he becomes an RB2. Personally, I sold him weeks ago.