What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WW Help -WHIR! (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
10 team Standard league non PPR scoring

my team:

rodgers, carr

kamara, howard, a.collins j.conner, r.penny, AP

m.thomas, c.davis, hurns, dede westbrook, edelman, j.gordon

jimmy graham

Waivers:

J.cook - dropped for conner :(

fitz - will rodgers be ok? 

flacco

ted ginn jr

Geromino

b.marshall

crowell

i seem pretty stacked at rb's but put some up there that i figured looked good this past weekend, im looking to drop hurns and probably penny for two pickups this week. waiver order 10/10 :(

am i missing someone that i should be looking out for? 

-WHIR

I'd relax until more is known on Rodgers. If you need a short term QB Flacco would be favored over Fitzpatrick who has some tough matchups coming up. Hurns is droppable for anyone on your list but for the short term I'd have them ranked Marshall, Crowell, Cook, Allison, Ginn if you don't go QB

I would agree wait on more news on Rodgers, but if he is a no go then drop Penny for Flacco. The only other move I would make is dropping Hurns for Marshall.

how many RB’s could you possibly start? I would honestly look to set up a trade and get another stud WR to go with Thomas. Since you have 5 great RB’s. Can’t go wrong putting a package together for a stud WR who’s desperate for a RB. 

Jk1116 said:
how many RB’s could you possibly start? I would honestly look to set up a trade and get another stud WR to go with Thomas. Since you have 5 great RB’s. Can’t go wrong putting a package together for a stud WR who’s desperate for a RB. 
i've thought of doing that but my league doesnt trade, especially with the comish :\

I would agree wait on more news on Rodgers, but if he is a no go then drop Penny for Flacco. The only other move I would make is dropping Hurns for Marshall.
Nailed it.

Please see mine...............https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770219-trading-for-a-qb-in-a-2qbsuperflex-league/

Users who are viewing this thread