What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robbie Anderson or Quincy Enunwa (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
Robbie only had one target all night while Quincy was targeted time after time.

Do you think this is just a 1 game strange occurance or will this trend be the norm the rest of the year?

Robbie only had one target all night while Quincy was targeted time after time.

Do you think this is just a 1 game strange occurance or will this trend be the norm the rest of the year?
I still like the upside of Robby Anderson and I liked what I saw from Sam Darnold as well last night.

Enunwa if PPR, Anderson if standard.  Darnold only attempted 21 total passes, so Anderson only getting 1 target isn't quite as concerning to me yet.  Enunwa is going to be the volume guy but Anderson is the deep threat, he's going to have a lot of 3/78/1 type games I think. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you think both Anderson and Enunwa's values change, if at all, when Kearse returns? Seems like Enunwa might take the biggest hit as he's the WR3 in this offense.

Kearse is a problem. I mean, if McCown was still the QB1, Anderson > Enunwa > Kearse. With Darnold, Enunwa > Kearse > Anderson. Sounds like Darnold doesn't have the arm strength or, at least, downfield accuracy to benefit Anderson. Sucks because I drafted Robby fairly early.

Users who are viewing this thread