What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this a deal to make? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
Team with no RBs (starters are Cohen and T Coleman)  offered Ty Hill, Cohen and Sproles for Burkhead, Royce Freeman and R Anderson
MY other RBs are Zeke, M Gordon, J Williams.
We can start up to 5 WRS  with 2 Flexes. 

MY other RBs are Zeke, M Gordon, J Williams.
I don't really see the need to do a 3 for 3 trade, but if that's what the guy wants and he's willing to give you Hill then RUN to the accept button.  He should be offering you Hill for Gordon straight up so you're getting a steal. 

I don't really see the need to do a 3 for 3 trade, but if that's what the guy wants and he's willing to give you Hill then RUN to the accept button.  He should be offering you Hill for Gordon straight up so you're getting a steal. 
It's kind of the way our rosters work so usually an even amount of players must be included.

He e-mailed me this and I thought it was too good to be true, I'm going to tell him I'm good and to send me the official offer through the league, hopefully before he changes his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread