What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snap Counts for my players - MyFBG? (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
Is there some place where I can see all the players on my team with their snap percentages?  It seems like there's got to be a spot for that... I end up spending an hour hunting through the snap counts looking for my IDPs in weeks 1-3.

Considering the amount of time I flip around several sites, I'd say I'd immediately purchase again if snap counts were incorporated into MyFBG (especially if they were somehow incorporated in the 10 Second Primer). Looking at the traffic snap count threads get in the Shark Pool, it's a safe bet I wouldn't be alone. Obviously, I'd like to see the IDP side included, though. 

@Joe Bryant... with MyFBG seeing some upgrades recently, perhaps snap counts could be next on the list?

Considering the amount of time I flip around several sites, I'd say I'd immediately purchase again if snap counts were incorporated into MyFBG (especially if they were somehow incorporated in the 10 Second Primer). Looking at the traffic snap count threads get in the Shark Pool, it's a safe bet I wouldn't be alone. Obviously, I'd like to see the IDP side included, though. 

@Joe Bryant... with MyFBG seeing some upgrades recently, perhaps snap counts could be next on the list?
Thanks. Likely too late for this year but I'll ask our guys for the future. 

Users who are viewing this thread