What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

waiver help (1 Viewer)

xLUDAx

Footballguy
I have fournette, yeldon is available on waiver, how aggressive do I need to get on bid.  Was thinking around 22 or 26? League usually pretty agressive on bid, but knowing yeldon wnt see that many starts may curb how much others bid.  Thoughts?

Also, want to pickup either lockett or enunwa on waivers, drop either C Ridley or alshon jeffery.  Thinking to drop ridley and stash jeffery for now

Assuming budget of $100 for FAAB?  What does the rest of your RB group look like?  Who would you be dropping to add Yeldon?  

Assuming budget of $100 for FAAB?  What does the rest of your RB group look like?  Who would you be dropping to add Yeldon?  
yes 100 faab, 

fournette, drake barber hyde ingram

Want to make two waiver moves for yeldon and a WR,  

options to drop Matt Ryan, K rudolph, e ebron, C ridley, A jeffery,

WRs corp pretty weak with hopkins, funchess, ridley, jeffery

Fournette looks week to week and since your RB's look pretty good with Drake, Barber and Hyde I wouldn't go all out on Yeldon. Maybe top out at $18. Since your WR's are weaker I would put more emphasis on Enunwa like a bid of $22. I would drop C. Ridley and possibly Ebron or Matt Ryan according to whichever your TE's or QB's are stronger.

Fournette looks week to week and since your RB's look pretty good with Drake, Barber and Hyde I wouldn't go all out on Yeldon. Maybe top out at $18. Since your WR's are weaker I would put more emphasis on Enunwa like a bid of $22. I would drop C. Ridley and possibly Ebron or Matt Ryan according to whichever your TE's or QB's are stronger.
I've got Andrew luck and m ryan, should i keep ebron to complement luck or stick with K rudolph.  

Users who are viewing this thread