What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2018 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST WEEK 2 (1 Viewer)

+6

Used:

Off: LA Rams

Def: Tennessee

Week 2

Off: Washington

Def: LA Chargers

Last edited by a moderator:
+37

Used

O: New Orleans

D: Baltimore

Week 2:

Offense: LA Rams

Defense: LA Chargers

Last edited by a moderator:
(Please don't make me start a new thread) Where do I find that contest FBGs sent out. Pick a losing team or pick a winning team and never repeat. I think it was Fanduel, I did it quickly. It doesn't show up in history at DK or FD. Thank you (Sorry for the interruption)

(Please don't make me start a new thread) Where do I find that contest FBGs sent out. Pick a losing team or pick a winning team and never repeat. I think it was Fanduel, I did it quickly. It doesn't show up in history at DK or FD. Thank you (Sorry for the interruption)
I renewed the Survivor Contest in ESPN that I set up last year.  I don't think anyone started the winner/loser contest.

-QG

Find the week 1 email in your inbox and click that link again...it takes you to the contest.

I also managed to find it just from Fanduel directly.  It's a fanduel sponsored contest, no mention of FBG in the name.  Look for the free 250k survivor contest.

Find the week 1 email in your inbox and click that link again...it takes you to the contest.

I also managed to find it just from Fanduel directly.  It's a fanduel sponsored contest, no mention of FBG in the name.  Look for the free 250k survivor contest.
why didn't I think to look for the email? Thanks. The URL is https://www.fanduel.com/survivor/survivor-football-2018 and I swear it's not there when I click "history."

Thank you again, and thanks for allowing the interruption here too

I wondered if this was happening again. Zero might have been a fair result for who I would have picked in week 1, anyway.

Total: 0
Used: None

Week 2: 
O: Washington
D: New York Jets

(For the record I am carrying the torch with this contest - I was not the originator - just love this FBG tradition) :)

-QG

No one who submitted an entry this week picked a Monday Night team, so we have some unofficial updated standings:

71  Deamon
71  cdwood
58  QuizGuy66
52  Pip's Invitation
51  Genester
49  Riffraff
48  Arodin
34  Franknbeans
24  Obie Wan
17  RND2
3  -OZ-
-5  Dr. Octopus
-11  NeilBeaufort Zod
-23  RND1

Last week's leader slips to 3rd, and a tie at the top, brought to you by the kicker-less Los Angeles Rams.  Deamon and cdwood both went with the Ram double-dip and were rewarded.

RND2 is holding its own, but RND1 is now setting the floor.

Snorkelson, Mr. Irrelevant, BigSteelThrill, solorca, kutta did not enter (yet).  Still can by picking MNF teams.  And remember that people can jump in midseason too.  You aren't out if you miss a week.

Users who are viewing this thread