Bloomberg 2020

:lmao: @ Drudge headline 

EXCLUSIVE: BLOOMBERG CONSIDERS HILLARY RUNNING MATE

• Love 1
  • Laughing 2

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

What’s the over/under if he wins until he gets whacked? 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

2 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

What’s the over/under if he wins until he gets whacked? 

The Bernie Bro’s will love it , love it if they shiv their guy and bring in Hillary 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Just shows this man makes poor decisions.  

• Like 2

He could always drop out before November for personal reasons and then Hillary could find her own VP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

This is like those people who think Joe Biden/Mitt Romney would be a powerful combo.  

• Like 2

The Bernie bro who penetrated Bloomberg’s fortress of paid staff and got him to take a selfie saying stop and frisk is pure gold.:lmao:

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

.....really? Way to torpedo your own campaign.

This is exactly the kind of out of touch decision I would expect from a billionaire with zero pulse on normal Americans. He deserves this forthcoming L.

And people will try to discredit your post cause "Drudge", it's being reported by all major sources.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

And people will try to discredit your post cause "Drudge", it's being reported by all major sources.

Every other report I can find is simply reporting "according to Drudge" That's not corroboration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Every other report I can find is simply reporting "according to Drudge" That's not corroboration.

:lmao: 

That's not directed at you. Just

:lmao:

The funnier part of the report is that he'd move to Florida to avoid people thinking he's from NY. Though,maybe I'm misunderstanding and there's some rule about state residency of pres. and VP. That seems odd, though.
eta: OK, it' apparently about this": Under the Twelfth Amendment to the US Constitution, which provides the procedure for electing the president and vice-president, it states that the two people could not both inhabit the same state as the elector.  "

Edited by Mystery Achiever

Waleed Shahid @_waleedshahid

"Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat...I want a Democrat to be my representative as President of the United States...I wouldn't allow a Republican to run as a Democrat."

-Greg Meeks who just endorsed Bloomberg, a former Republican who registered as a Democrat just last year. //

Bloomberg has cobbled together 4 endorsements from the Congressional Black Caucus.  Money talks

• Thinking 1

29 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

the FBI begs to differ

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Waleed Shahid @_waleedshahid

"Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat...I want a Democrat to be my representative as President of the United States...I wouldn't allow a Republican to run as a Democrat."

-Greg Meeks who just endorsed Bloomberg, a former Republican who registered as a Democrat just last year. //

Bloomberg has cobbled together 4 endorsements from the Congressional Black Caucus.  Money talks

Where's the inconsistency? Bloomberg would still be repping the party as a D. Sanders would not. 

15 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

?

Joke at the FBI's expense.  It just came out that they released info to Steele that he used in his dossier that the FBI used as evidence to start an investigation.  

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

Joke at the FBI's expense.  It just came out that they released info to Steele that he used in his dossier that the FBI used as evidence to start an investigation.  

ooh, didn't see that.

This nonsense about Fanny and Freddie and minority lending standards driving the financial crisis removes Bloomberg from my consideration in the primary.

• Like 1

Bloomberg’s Billions: How the Candidate Built an Empire of Influence

Impressive reporting and visualization of the influence Bloomberg has bought over the years.  This is what people mean when they say ‘buying the election.’  Impossible to downplay the amount of political power he has amassed, and the criticism he has muted, by simply throwing billions of dollars around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So. are people hoping he makes the debate stage this week? I am.
I know some think it is a favor to let him in, but I don't believe he wants to debate.
Using just the ad campaign, he's fully controlling his message without having to answer to it.

• Like 2

Can only hope this is fake news.

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

I know some think it is a favor to let him in, but I don't believe he wants to debate.
Using just the ad campaign, he's fully controlling his message without having to answer to it.

Yes, I want him to debate.  It will make voters a little more informed.  

1 hour ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Where's the inconsistency? Bloomberg would still be repping the party as a D. Sanders would not. 

Sanders, for all his independent posturing, has actually been a pretty loyal servant of the Democratic party.  He's endorsed the Democratic nominee for president every year since 1996.  He builds grassroots support, then pushes it toward the Democratic establishment.  The DNC doesn't attempt to primary him, and he hasn't lent his support to any kind of serious 3rd party movements going back to the early 90's.  But most importantly, Sanders' policy views are much closer to the idea of traditional 'left' politics than Bloomberg.  

Party affiliation is a superficial nametag.  Even I registered as a Democrat to vote for a candidate in the primary.  It is completely meaningless.  And to the extent people think it isn't, Bloomberg was a longtime Republican before going Independent.  He spent $12 million to re-elect a Republican senator in 2016.  It wasn't until 2018 that he registered as a Democrat.  You don't find it cynical for Democratic leaders to endorse rightwing billionaires who give them money- on the strength of filling out a piece of paper to register with their political party- over progressives that have stood by the party for 30 years?  

• Like 1

Eric Umansky @ericuman

“It’s a ####### baby! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else,” Bloomberg yelled at an employee trying to find childcare.

“All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.”

https://washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/michael-bloomberg-women/ 

1 minute ago, ren hoek said:

Party affiliation is a superficial nametag.  Even I registered as a Democrat to vote for a candidate in the primary.  It is completely meaningless.  And to the extent people think it isn't, Bloomberg was a longtime Republican before going Independent.  He spent $12 million to re-elect a Republican senator in 2016.  It wasn't until 2018 that he registered as a Democrat.  You don't find it cynical for Democratic leaders to endorse rightwing billionaires who give them money- on the strength of filling out a piece of paper to register with their political party- over progressives that have stood by the party for 30 years?  

I find a lot of this superficial and  cynical. But I think if someone wants to represent the party, they should at least, to paraphase Sanders "Join the damn party". If I can't vote in the primary without being a D, why should he be able to run in it?

16 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Eric Umansky @ericuman

“It’s a ####### baby! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else,” Bloomberg yelled at an employee trying to find childcare.

“All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.”

https://washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/michael-bloomberg-women/ 

Here's the detailed story . I know people who worked with his company and he had the reputation as a tyrannical boss.
Lots more quotes in this article will likely make their way to Twitter.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/199110

Edited by Mystery Achiever

47 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

:goodposting:

The last thing Bloomberg should want to do at this point is take the debate stage. That will be train wreck city for him when it happens, so it’s best to keep up this charade as long as possible.

• Like 2

If the stuff in that article is true- the Congressional Black Caucus members and any other lefty outfit he's paid off should withdraw their endorsement.  

13 minutes ago, Sam Quentin said:

This stuff coming out now is worse than anything Trump said.....and we are only going to learn more.....

I wouldn't go that far.

• Like 4

Exactly. The favor he has been getting is not being allowed on the debate stage.

• Like 2

I agree with all of the above. MB is at his best when he can snipe behind his golden curtain. Drag him onstage and he's just another guy.

• Like 1

I find a lot of this superficial and  cynical. But I think if someone wants to represent the party, they should at least, to paraphase Sanders "Join the damn party". If I can't vote in the primary without being a D, why should he be able to run in it?

For all intents and purposes, he has joined the party. He backs the party's downticket candidates, he campaigns with its leadership, he always endorses the official D nominee.  The artificial "D" designation doesn't have any bearing on his policies or actions in office, or his consistent backing for the party going back 30 years.  I just don't follow why it's supposed to matter.  It's a dumb, pointless qualifier that doesn't mean anything. 

52 minutes ago, Sam Quentin said:

This stuff coming out now is worse than anything Trump said.....and we are only going to learn more.....

I wouldn’t say “worse.”  But, it sure is terrible.  And disqualifying.

Edited by cobalt_27
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

For all intents and purposes, he has joined the party. He backs the party's downticket candidates, he campaigns with its leadership, he always endorses the official D nominee.  The artificial "D" designation doesn't have any bearing on his policies or actions in office, or his consistent backing for the party going back 30 years.  I just don't follow why it's supposed to matter.  It's a dumb, pointless qualifier that doesn't mean anything. 

:goodposting:

2 hours ago, ren hoek said:

Bloomberg’s Billions: How the Candidate Built an Empire of Influence

Impressive reporting and visualization of the influence Bloomberg has bought over the years.  This is what people mean when they say ‘buying the election.’  Impossible to downplay the amount of political power he has amassed, and the criticism he has muted, by simply throwing billions of dollars around. 

This article should be mandatory reading for anyone that was involved in the discussion about how Bloomberg’s wealth has influenced his chances in this race.

• Like 1

You can tell by the Trumper participation in here who they don't want Trump to run against.  

HT saying he'd vote Bernie over MB is awesome. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 hours ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Here's the detailed story . I know people who worked with his company and he had the reputation as a tyrannical boss.

Man, you guys hitch your wagon to Bloomberg and you wont be able to proclaim your outrage at anything that Trump says.

Former employee says he heard Bloomberg ask a female co-worker if she was going to 'kill it' after announcing her pregnancy

and: According to court documents, the incident occurred on April 11, 1995 when Bloomberg noted Garrison, who began working for Bloomberg in 1989, hadn't been invited to participate in a photo. "Why didn't they ask you to be in the picture? I guess they saw your face," Bloomberg said to Garrison.

Business Insider has previously detailed the reported culture at Bloomberg, which was described by one former employee as a "reckless playground" for the company's male executives who would "target young, female, naive employees" for sex. 

Better get back to the drawing board cause this guy has no shot.

Edited by lod001

9 minutes ago, Captain Cranks said:

You can tell by the Trumper participation in here who they don't want Trump to run against.  

HT saying he'd vote Bernie over MB is awesome. 🤣

Much like Trump himself. Does not pay attention to anyone he's not afraid of.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Man, you guys hitch your wagon to Bloomberg and you wont be able to proclaim your outrage at anything that Trump says.

Former employee says he heard Bloomberg ask a female co-worker if she was going to 'kill it' after announcing her pregnancy

and: According to court documents, the incident occurred on April 11, 1995 when Bloomberg noted Garrison, who began working for Bloomberg in 1989, hadn't been invited to participate in a photo. "Why didn't they ask you to be in the picture? I guess they saw your face," Bloomberg said to Garrison.

Business Insider has previously detailed the reported culture at Bloomberg, which was described by one former employee as a "reckless playground" for the company's male executives who would "target young, female, naive employees" for sex. 

Better get back to the drawing board cause this guy has no shot.

If true it's rather easy to say they are both disgusting pieces of horse poo.  I don't see the issue in proclaiming that at all.  Only ones with an issue are those attacking Mike and giving Donny a pass or vice versa :shrug: 

Edited by The Commish
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Captain Cranks said:

I'm a Trump supporter. Care to guess who I want Trump to run against?

Hint: I'm in almost every thread because I'm a political junkie and I'm not well.

27 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

I'm a Trump supporter. Care to guess who I want Trump to run against?

Hint: I'm in almost every thread because I'm a political junkie and I'm not well.

Trump vs Trump?  That would be quite a showdown.  I'd buy that PPV.  

3 hours ago, Mystery Achiever said:

I just want to see what makes it past the FBG censors

"I'd #### that in a second," "I'd like to do that," and "That's a great piece of ###." At one point in 1996, the complaint alleges, Bloomberg announced to a group of workers at a sales conference, "I would like nothing more in life than to have Sharon Stone sit on my face."

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

More snippets from the “The Portable Bloomberg: The Wit and Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg”

* “If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of to Bloomingdale’s.”

* “I know for a fact that any woman who walks past a construction site and doesn’t get a whistle will turn around and walk past again and again until she does get one.”

* “I make it a rule never to go to Queens – and since that eliminates both airports, I don’t travel a great deal.”

* “The three biggest lies are: The check’s in the mail, I’ll respect you in the morning, and I’m glad that I’m Jewish.”

* “If Jesus was a Jew, why does he have a Puerto Rican first name?”

“Make the customer think he’s getting laid when he’s getting f – – – ed.” He’s also quoted as saying a competitor must be “a cokehead, womanizing .”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Captain Cranks said:

We've already exposed why every other candidate is horrible.  It's Mike's turn now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Do Bloomberg fans really expect Bernie and his supporters to quietly coalesce (especially after recent events) around him if he’s the nominee? Just trying to gage how out of touch some of you may be.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Max Power said:

We've already exposed why every other candidate is horrible.  It's Mike's turn now.  

I remember when people told us we were scared of Biden 

• Like 1

Just read a tweet saying he's been sued like 40 times by women.   Is this true?

5 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

I wouldn't go that far.

You would if you were a Trump apologist trying to muddy the water

• Love 1