What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add Garcon over... (1 Viewer)

I would not add Garcon over any of those guys unless you are looking for a slightly higher floor player.  All of those other guys have a much higher ceiling and I would rather have them over Garcon fairly easily.

I would not add Garcon over any of those guys unless you are looking for a slightly higher floor player.  All of those other guys have a much higher ceiling and I would rather have them over Garcon fairly easily.
I am looking for a higher floor since he's essentially my WR5/6. My concern was having two boom/bust WR in Jackson and Lockett and would rather trust Lockett since he has Wilson.

I am looking for a higher floor since he's essentially my WR5/6. My concern was having two boom/bust WR in Jackson and Lockett and would rather trust Lockett since he has Wilson.
I disagree with the concept of having a high floor/low ceiling guy as your WR5/6.  Those are guys you shouldn't ever play.  So I prefer the high upside guys because if they do hit their ceiling then they vault into my lineup.  If they don't then it doesn't hurt me week to week. 

Garcon just doesn't add anything.  He is just a guy at this point.  Those other guys could be good if things break right. 

Users who are viewing this thread