What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA week 3 (1 Viewer)

RunPassCatch_22

Footballguy
@Devin Knotts

The main slate is really high on Hawaii. Can you talk about them a bit? I actually like the army QB alot. The o/u is nice, but Hawaii is a 6 point dog and they are basically playing a 6am road game.

I do like the Army quarterback quite a bit, I think he could have big upside in this game. 

Regarding Hawaii, they allowed 307 yards passing to Liberty last week even in a 38-14 win. Cole McDonald for Hawaii is the real deal having thrown for 418, 428 and 319 yards. I have him at 285 yards. What's interesting about Hawaii is that 85% of their yards go through three receivers. 

The Tywan Deal vultures are killing me. I'm sitting in the top 10 of pretty much every tourney I'm in with no real hope of winning any of them.

Nevermind, we're sweating now. The teams ahead i didn't think I could catch werent playing Damien Harris. Out to a super early lead on the FD late slate GPPs too.

Nevermind, we're sweating now. The teams ahead i didn't think I could catch werent playing Damien Harris. Out to a super early lead on the FD late slate GPPs too.
I'm crushing FanDuel, winning every cash game as people loved Tua. My DraftKings GPP, I wasn't able to enter a lot of the early one's but am top 20 on a few with no chances of winning either. 

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fbg optimizer wasn’t kind with Werts, Brown and Hall. king who was the top value outscore the other 7 on my team combined.   Only played 1.25 and will focus on nfl until I see the dfs tools here clicking

Congrats. Do you have a good handle on college?  
Apparently. I posted here before the dfs sites banned ncaa a few years agi as nixon_mask. I just wanted a new name.

In the one season a played NCAA dfs I never actually won a gpp, but had multiple top 10 finishes. My proudest inish cash cashing the King of the Campus tournament with Trevon Boykin suspended at QB.

Users who are viewing this thread