What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

People who put ranch on pizza (1 Viewer)

Not a chance. However, a good blue cheese dressing with pepperoni pizza is awesome. I’m not talking Hidden Valley but either restaurant made/the good stuff that needs refrigeration before opening/lots of chunks.

When I moved to Oklahoma I was surprised by the amount of ranch that people use here on everything. Salads with a gallon of the #### on it to the point you can't even see green and looks like a bowl of gravy.   I saw a guy cover his baked potato in ranch to the point he was digging down into the ranch to find his potato.   It is a food group in Oklahoma.  so ####### nasty.   

2nd the pure white trash sentiment 

My stepson was in the Peace Corp in Moldova.  Over there the condiment they use as sauce is mayonaise.  Before he left he had comverted a failry large group to using marinara  as the sauce. Ive neer tried ranch on pizza  so I cant say its horrible but I vote no anyway.  

Christ, no.

Ranch dressing on pizza is pure white trash 

No. Absolutely not. 

Executable offense

Nay. Ranch doesn’t belong anywhere except the trash.

Nope.  Nope.  Nope.

When I moved to Oklahoma I was surprised by the amount of ranch that people use here on everything. Salads with a gallon of the #### on it to the point you can't even see green and looks like a bowl of gravy.   I saw a guy cover his baked potato in ranch to the point he was digging down into the ranch to find his potato.   It is a food group in Oklahoma.  so ####### nasty.   

2nd the pure white trash sentiment 

No Poll?

And there would be an option of "Terminate with extreme Prejudice?"

Right? 

Pineapple also does not belong on pizza.
:hifive:

Y'all are my pizzabrohans!

Big nay. Drop they a## on the same island as the ones who like pineapple on pizza. They can have a big weirdo pizza fetish party in the middle of the Pacific.
:shrug: pineapple, bacon, and feta cheese is easily my favorite Domino's Pizza. Far from great but sometimes we go with the cheap pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread