What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weird Offer: 2QB league, Tannehill for my Winston - WHIR (1 Viewer)

destro

Footballguy
Winston is a backup in this 2 QB league, but the suspension, FitzMagic's explosion, and now word that the Bucs might hold out Winston longer makes this a tough call. Strange to get an offer like this so early in a 2QB league, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something here. Any chance Fitz keeps the job? Tannehill should be locked in as the starter all year barring a serious regression or injury, right? 

Regardless, I guess you can simplify this to who do you like ROY in a 2QB league league: Tannehill or Winston?

WHIR

Tough call.  The receivers in Tampa are WAY better than the ones in Miami, but if Winston rides the bench he's useless. 

And yes, I do think it is possible Fitzpatrick keeps the starting job.  In fact I think it is likely unless he gets hurt (it happens a lot because of his running) or has a pick-festival.  But with this being by far the best receiving corps he's ever had, I don't expect him to throw a ton of picks.

So it comes down to injury risk for Fitzpatrick versus the floor of a middling QB who should start all year.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770390-ppr-flex-kenny-stills-or-corey-davis-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread