What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bucs- Week 2 Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Rushed home from Raleigh (almost) in time for kickoff...and this is what I'm watching? :(

Still...we have a ring! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushed home for Raleigh (almost) in time for kickoff...and this is what I'm watching? :(

Still...we have a ring! :)
I switched my work schedule and offered to work someones closing shift tonight. For those who don't know I haven't closed for yrs or worked that late in 2 yrs. My department manager was shocked. So if we lose this I'm not gonna be happy at all.  :wall:

We lose this one I bet Carson is in next week.  We pull it out I think they may take it slower. 

:bye:

Bucs’ fan checking in. Should be about 30-7 if not for a couple of drops. 
so how long do you think this magic works before Bucs return to reality? Eagles have 1 of 4 top 4 WRs so i don't know if they can catch this one, but you have to wonder can Bucs do this for more than 2 games

so how long do you think this magic works before Bucs return to reality? Eagles have 1 of 4 top 4 WRs so i don't know if they can catch this one, but you have to wonder can Bucs do this for more than 2 games
No surprise have friends at the game and Eagles Fans are almost outnumbering Bucs Fans. A lot of empty seats too

Users who are viewing this thread