What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the coincidence with all the white power hand signs? (1 Viewer)

Probably so. We’ll be paying for it once the wrongful termination suits hit the dockets.  

How many millions of photos out there show people flashing the “OK” sign?  And somehow a half dozen finding their way onto the internet is evidence of a white supremacist conspiracy.

Complete whack jobs.
Did you review the photos I linked ? The ones where the public servants looked willful and assertive and were dismissed for the actions?

Did you review the photos I linked ? The ones where the public servants looked willful and assertive and were dismissed for the actions?
The ones that worked.  

And?  The Coast Guard guy was dismissed from the room and the officers suspended for investigation.  Makes sense.  Whether they were just being idiots or racists I don’t know.  I don’t see what these stories have to do with the others though.  They are the only pictures where the intent was clear.

Well I guess it's true you can learn something new everyday. I'm white. I don't subscribe to white power ideas. I didn't know there was a white power hand sign or what the actual display was until I watched a vid from the links above.

All these years of scuba diving and I've been giving white power signs to my dive buddy underwater. He/she always responds back with the same sign. Good thing we were underwater and didn't start mad right white Nazi chaos.

Joe Mammy said:
Well I guess it's true you can learn something new everyday. I'm white. I don't subscribe to white power ideas. I didn't know there was a white power hand sign or what the actual display was until I watched a vid from the links above.

All these years of scuba diving and I've been giving white power signs to my dive buddy underwater. He/she always responds back with the same sign. Good thing we were underwater and didn't start mad right white Nazi chaos.
Did you see the pics of the dismissed  coast guard and police? Do you have any belief that they were practicing diver hand messaging or giving everybody a huge thumbs up?

My initial response was liek yours. Then I see multiple instances of public servants doing it with fairly clear motivation.

jonessed said:
The ones that worked.  

And?  The Coast Guard guy was dismissed from the room and the officers suspended for investigation.  Makes sense.  Whether they were just being idiots or racists I don’t know.  I don’t see what these stories have to do with the others though.  They are the only pictures where the intent was clear.
Its okay, lots of people believe in incalculable coincidences. 

Did you see the pics of the dismissed  coast guard and police? Do you have any belief that they were practicing diver hand messaging or giving everybody a huge thumbs up?

My initial response was liek yours. Then I see multiple instances of public servants doing it with fairly clear motivation.
Uh, I was just being facetious.

jonessed said:
How many millions of photos out there show people flashing the “OK” sign?  And somehow a half dozen finding their way onto the internet is evidence of a white supremacist conspiracy.

Complete whack jobs.
All I can say is thank goodness the middle finger isn't on the list.  I'd be a repeated, raging racist if it were.

In college in the 90's, it was normal for people to play "the circle game," and to me, that's what is going on with the photo with the cops. I already think this world is going bat crap crazy, but the fact some of you are getting caught up in what is clearly a 4 chan troll to turn a benign, universal sign into something more ominous is just more evidence to that point.

Get it together, OK

In college in the 90's, it was normal for people to play "the circle game," and to me, that's what is going on with the photo with the cops. I already think this world is going bat crap crazy, but the fact some of you are getting caught up in what is clearly a 4 chan troll to turn a benign, universal sign into something more ominous is just more evidence to that point.

Get it together, OK
I remember the circle game. Those cops and coast guard guy are definitely not playing the circle game.

It looks like the leadership of the Dem party has a white supremacists problem.

Chucky

Nancy

Liz

I am glad the media finally started addressing this symbol of hate.

These people need to step down immediately.

I remember the circle game. Those cops and coast guard guy are definitely not playing the circle game.
Then I will just have to disagree. I have seen people post pictures related to that game on a continuing basis over the past ten years, and the pictures looked similar to the cop picture. Even before the 4chan troll, people would post links and pictures in spoiler tags with the line "remember this", as in, "if I was standing next to you right now, I would punch you in the arm." Maybe, just maybe some of these people are doing it because of racism, but I would guess that even those who are doing it because it is relatable again are doing it ironically like, "can you believe people are dumb enough to think this THIS means racism?" I think the cops had no idea what was going on, but the Coast Guard guy could possibly fall into one of the two groups I listed in the last sentence, and I'm just guessing it's the latter.

It never meant "white power" at any point up until someone at 4chan made it up as a joke, and now everyone who gives an OK symbol is supposed to be racist? Bananas.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  two people

Yeah, it is kind of funny in that illustrates how quickly leftist assume people are racist based on nothing but their own prejudices.    And instead of trying to admit they were wrong continue to twist it making even more suggestions of racism.  It is a sad state we are in with so much hatred of others.   

Yeah, it is kind of funny in that illustrates how quickly leftist assume people are racist based on nothing but their own prejudices.    And instead of trying to admit they were wrong continue to twist it making even more suggestions of racism.  It is a sad state we are in with so much hatred of others.   
Wat?

Why we these public servants dismissed?

Users who are viewing this thread