What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official SNF Game Thread - Giants @ Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Good Lord, really Giants?

EDIT: Landon Collins might've freelanced on that play thinking it was run. Giants got burned and Collins is not starting this season well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we FINALLY see Austin utilized properly? 

Not holding my breath but wouldn’t shock me either

Not too thrilled with the choice but I can understand it 
I have a feeling later in the year when all offensive line starts looking better Shurmur goes for it every time on 4th and Inches. If this was a 0-0 game I think he definitely goes for it.

Will we FINALLY see Austin utilized properly? 

Not holding my breath but wouldn’t shock me either
Used properly? He's a gadget player. Teams have tried using him as a WR and it never seems to work for him.

:lmao:  i love when the fat kid on the field tells everyone to feed him more. That kid will be 330 1 year after he retires

Giants really got to get Shep and Engram going. Use all the weapons...

The 2nd down toss killed the drive, Cowboys swarmed to Barkley on that.

The Frankman said:
Used properly? He's a gadget player. Teams have tried using him as a WR and it never seems to work for him.
Jeff Fisher and Rob Boras not exactly known for their offensive creativity. They were trying to use an offense that doesn't even work at the college level.

Pretty safe to say he wasn't used properly.

LOL at NFL.com

"Dak gets scoring going early". As if Tavon Austin didn't go absolutely ape #### for a 64 yard touchdown, lol.

It looks like the Cowboys are trying to catch the Giants in RPO and play action, and pass it deep.because Giants are flooding the short lanes. Worked on Jenkins because he gambled and didn't jam, so far not on Apple. Surprised Dallas didn't try to pound Elliott there.

EDIT: One thing I'll say is I doubt the Giants gamplanned for Tavon Austin. NO ONE gameplans for Tavon Austin in 2018.

Why is Jonathan Stewart on my screen?

Good freaking Lord you have Gallman and Barkley WTF?

The Frankman said:
Giants really got to get Shep and Engram going. Use all the weapons...

The 2nd down toss killed the drive, Cowboys swarmed to Barkley on that.
8 pass attempts in the 1st quarter none to Engram or Shepard 

did the Cowboys really do an organized team celebration after getting a sack? thought those were reserved for TDs. Guess they aren't feeling they will score a TD any time soon?

Dallas offense still isn't looking very good overall.  Their Defense is much better than I thought it would be though. 

Users who are viewing this thread