What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade TY Hilton for Mahomes (1 Viewer)

notoriousbill

Footballguy
Was offered this trade to get Mahomnes but I declined prior to game yesterday. 

My other QBs are Cam Newton and Case Keenum.  My WRs are Hilton, JuJu, Larry Fitz (inj???), Ununwa, Agholor and Kupp....

Did I just make a mistake I will regret the rest of the season/

I probably would have accepted but I have never been a fan of Hilton.  You have Agholor and Kupp to get most of Hilton back in the lineup and I don't see Mahomes slowing down.  He is a top 5 guy.  I also think you could trade Newton and one of those WR's to get a Hilton replacement if you really wanted to.   I would do the deal.

Was offered this trade to get Mahomnes but I declined prior to game yesterday. 

My other QBs are Cam Newton and Case Keenum.  My WRs are Hilton, JuJu, Larry Fitz (inj???), Ununwa, Agholor and Kupp....

Did I just make a mistake I will regret the rest of the season/
I would've declined too. Mahomes looks great, but Cam could very well finish as the higher ranked fantasy QB this year when all is said and done. Even if he doesn't, I think the loss of Hilton hurts your starting WRs more (especially with Fitz hobbled and having an awful QB).

Can you have a look at mine? https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770479-offering-conner-to-get-ingram-or-obj-will-help-in-return/

Users who are viewing this thread