What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is trading for Josh Gordon (now with New England) the right play here? Will help in return! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
My team will move to 1-1 after the weekend. It's a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. My roster is:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff, Tyrod Taylor

RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, James White, T.J. Yeldon

WR: T.Y. Hilton, Davante Adams, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Golladay

TE: Jared Cook (had Delanie Walker via draft)

K: Greg Zuerlein

DEF: LA Rams

Have offered up Aaron Jones (and probably Jamaal Williams) for Josh Gordon. I would then consider trading away Baldwin for another serviceable RB. Thoughts on this?

you have decent WRs, I don't know if he is worth the risk.   I'm a Gordon owner and I'm thinking of trading him for something more stable to take advantage of the current hype train.

I wouldn't worry about it, the other owner is going to reject your offer. With the hype he might accept Ingram but no way will he go for the GB guys and I also don't see anyone taking Baldwin off of your hands either.

Users who are viewing this thread