What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check in thread: When did you realize the Russia Conspiracy was all a hoax? (1 Viewer)

NFL2DF

Footballguy
This is a thread for people to check in when they finally realized that the Russia Collusion Conspiracy was all a hoax.

There is a 2000+ page thread on Russia Conspiracies that is based mostly on propaganda pushed by fake news outlets and corrupt politicians and corrupt members of the Obama administration. The thread has slowed down considerably over the last few months as people realize that after a year long investigation by Mueller (and 2 year long investigation by the FBI and CIA) the best they have come up with is a handful of Russian Facebook and Twitter trolls putting out fake content during and after the election. (Interestingly, most of the content pushed by the Russian trolls/bots occurred AFTER the election, and they were both pro-Trump and anti-Trump).

Sure Mueller bagged Manafort and his assistant for some white collar crimes that were mostly committed a decade ago and none of which had anything to do with the 2016 election. And Mueller got 2 people to plead guilty to lying to the FBI, one of which was sentenced to 14 days in jail for this threat to democracy, and the other who has had his sentencing postponed 4 times now, for some unexplained reason.

But as of today there are zero indictments or pleas related to Russian Collusion.

The news dropped today that Trump is going to declassify and release redacted pages from the FISA applications (which led to spying on the Trump campaign, transition team, and presidency), text messages from Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, and Strzok, as well as interviews that were conducted with people involved in the Russia investigation. (We also have a 2nd IG report that is yet to be released on the FBI/DOJ role in the Russia investigation).

The left and MSM are going ballistic. They are terrified. They are screaming to impeach Trump. 

This is it, I believe. A day of reckoning if you will.

When all the evidence is revealed Americans will see that there was never any justification to spy on a a presidential campaign and that the Obama administration and rogue actors in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and MSM all coordinated an attack on a duly elected President in an attempt to remove him from power. A true threat to our democracy.

So, fellow members of the FBG PSF, check in here when you finally realize it was all a sham. And what was the straw that broke the camels back?

(just because you finally realized muh Russia was a scam doesn't mean you have to like Trump)

If you still believe in Russia collusion/conspiracy/hijacking of our democracy then there is already a thread for you here.

This is a thread for people to check in when they finally realized that the Russia Collusion Conspiracy was all a hoax.
I'm really serious when I say thanks for putting this in a new thread. I think it's a good idea. Please just keep the updates here?

I don't think the pro-Trump folks realize there is a thread for stories about the FBI claims too. Feel free to post there too of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just didn't realize who the target really was.

It had to be difficult to let it keep going on but was necessary to make sure they got everyone.

It is a great day to be a Patriot. 

Get your popcorn ready, grab a comfortable seat and enjoy the ride. This is only the beginning.

They just didn't realize who the target really was.

It had to be difficult to let it keep going on but was necessary to make sure they got everyone.

It is a great day to be a Patriot. 

Get your popcorn ready, grab a comfortable seat and enjoy the ride. This is only the beginning.
You sound like Tom Brady

The second it was bought up.

Another swing and a miss vs Trump who has struck out every dem. that has stepped to the plate. Most of them looking with their lower jaw hanging open. He's pitching a freakin no-hitter so far.

I never thought it was anything but.  Why? Trump may have a brash and politically incorrect delivery, but the man is incredibly sharp and intelligent and there's no way he would stoop to collusion or even entertain the thought of it.  He knew he didn't need it to win anyway so why would he?  

I don't know if I believe Trump colluded to become President, I think even he knew the job was not for him.  I am more inclined to believe he was trying to profit off of his run for president.

But I don't really concern myself with this.  I trust the Mueller investigation and I will accept his findings, however they land.

I never thought it was anything but.  Why? Trump may have a brash and politically incorrect delivery, but the man is incredibly sharp and intelligent and there's no way he would stoop to collusion or even entertain the thought of it.  He knew he didn't need it to win anyway so why would he?  
:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

He can barely string 3 coherent sentences together and his love of adjectives rivals only Lennie's love of petting soft animals. 

:lol: He would have harvested the organs of his kids, well Eric or Tiffany at least, to win.

I think he was as shocked as every one else when he won.

There is a 2000+ page thread on Russia Conspiracies that is based mostly on propaganda pushed by fake news outlets and corrupt politicians and corrupt members of the Obama administration. The thread has slowed down considerably over the last few months as people realize that after a year long investigation by Mueller (and 2 year long investigation by the FBI and CIA) the best they have come up with is a handful of Russian Facebook and Twitter trolls putting out fake content during and after the election. (Interestingly, most of the content pushed by the Russian trolls/bots occurred AFTER the election, and they were both pro-Trump and anti-Trump).

Sure Mueller bagged Manafort and his assistant for some white collar crimes that were mostly committed a decade ago and none of which had anything to do with the 2016 election. And Mueller got 2 people to plead guilty to lying to the FBI, one of which was sentenced to 14 days in jail for this threat to democracy, and the other who has had his sentencing postponed 4 times now, for some unexplained reason.

But as of today there are zero indictments or pleas related to Russian Collusion.

The news dropped today that Trump is going to declassify and release redacted pages from the FISA applications (which led to spying on the Trump campaign, transition team, and presidency), text messages from Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, and Strzok, as well as interviews that were conducted with people involved in the Russia investigation. (We also have a 2nd IG report that is yet to be released on the FBI/DOJ role in the Russia investigation).

The left and MSM are going ballistic. They are terrified. They are screaming to impeach Trump. 

This is it, I believe. A day of reckoning if you will.

When all the evidence is revealed Americans will see that there was never any justification to spy on a a presidential campaign and that the Obama administration and rogue actors in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and MSM all coordinated an attack on a duly elected President in an attempt to remove him from power. A true threat to our democracy.

So, fellow members of the FBG PSF, check in here when you finally realize it was all a sham. And what was the straw that broke the camels back?

(just because you finally realized muh Russia was a scam doesn't mean you have to like Trump)

If you still believe in Russia collusion/conspiracy/hijacking of our democracy then there is already a thread for you here.
What do you think is going to come of the release of the redacted pages and the 2nd IG Report?

"Sure, almost everyone close to Trump has had some kind of communication with Russians and lied about it, and sure, some of those people are currently sitting in jail or cooperating with the government including his campaign manager and personal lawyer, but I don't see how any of this ties to Donald Trump! It's just a few hundred coincidences!"

Day 1. Hillary supporters needed a scapegoat.
Why would anyone in powere to make these decisions care about Hillary needing a scapegoat? She’s now worthless to them. 

I think what you are looking for is that this is what the group who is not in power does - investigate the people who are in power to distract and weaken them.

Why would anyone in powere to make these decisions care about Hillary needing a scapegoat? She’s now worthless to them. 

I think what you are looking for is that this is what the group who is not in power does - investigate the people who are in power to distract and weaken them.
The election was a shocker to the people that lost. They were angry and needed a palatable reason they lost the election, so they blamed it on Russia. The Dems didn't, and still don't realize why they lost. But let's keep pounding on Russia, even though there is zero evidence so far.

The election was a shocker to the people that lost. They were angry and needed a palatable reason they lost the election, so they blamed it on Russia. The Dems didn't, and still don't realize why they lost. But let's keep pounding on Russia, even though there is zero evidence so far.
The election was a shocker to Trump let’s be honest. He started this whole thing to enhance his brand of crap, thought he had zero chance and it just kept going on and on. 

When you are in power you are going to be investigated, that’s how it works. That Donald has surrounded himself with so many shady people is what keeps this going not some deep state bull#### or what ever. 

The el cation was such a shock that Hillary went back in time to calm ntact Christopher Steele and have him do some work...

It was close. He won a handful states by like 1% or less. He lost the popular election by more than 2%.
Yes it was close, but not an 8 percent chance. He ran according to the rules set forth. The political strategy is  based upon the electoral vote.

:loco:

The Trump Team has admitted to meeting with Russian representatives... well first lied about meeting, then lied about whom they met, then lied about the subject of the meeting... but finally admitted to meeting them to discuss dirt on Clinton just for starters.

There's tons of evidence so far. There is not yet proof. But there is, in fact, plenty of evidence that we know about.

It was right after the campaign lied that they never met with any Russians, but changed their story they met but only to talk about adoptions and then changed their story that the Russians had dirt on Hillary but the campaign didn’t act on it. Around the time the FBI warned both campaigns the Russians  might try to contact them and meddle in the election and let the FBI know but the Trump campaign didn’t.....Yea, right about that time I guess.

After watching many hours of the Coyote News Network (CNN) large groups of people are convinced the Wile E. Coyote’s capture of the Road Runner is imminent.  

There is a large backlash from CNN viewers against the acme company, as they believe there’s a deep state plot to send WEC defective supplies.

Wile is playing 10-d chess with the Road Runner, and is unleashing a plot to clean out the deep state thwarting his plans.  

Meep Meep.

Just now, when I realized Flynn, Papadop, Manafort and Cohen have all been completely exonerated and recived apologies from the Deep State for impugning their good names. It struck me that the Trump admin's constantly shifting goalposts and attempts at subtrefuge were just the necessary machinations of a completely blameless and brilliant president, playing 33-D chess.

Just now, when I realized Flynn, Papadop, Manafort and Cohen have all been completely exonerated and recived apologies from the Deep State for impugning their good names. It struck me that the Trump admin's constantly shifting goalposts and attempts at subtrefuge were just the necessary machinations of a completely blameless and brilliant president, playing 33-D chess.
He's got a 14th dimension like you wouldn't beLEEVE.

Users who are viewing this thread