What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Week 4 (1 Viewer)

RunPassCatch_22

Footballguy
So Fanduel has already released the Friday slate. I think this might be a good slate to go with 1 qb in GPPs and pay up for 3 of the top RBs.

@Devin Knotts can you or @Dan Hindery talk a bit about Sills and Jennings? I see that the DK optimizer has Sills projected for more raw points. I was planning on going that way before seeing that, but just as a pivot for GPP purposes.
I prefer Sills, just because outside of the Youngstown State game he has such consistent upside. I generally believe they were up big and just sat him. We've seen this offense have enough passing potential to support two elite wr before. While Kansas State isn't the team I'd target both, I think Sills finds the end zone twice this week. 

This main slate is really bad this week as all of the wide receivers are garbage. The night slate on FanDuel though is awesome.

Grier
Jefferson
Dillon
Sills
Simmons
Buckley
Tate

This is my cash lineup today for the FanDuel main slate. Essentially I hate all of the wide receivers on this slate, so punting with Simmons/Buckley. 

Devin Knotts said:
Grier
Jefferson
Dillon
Sills
Simmons
Buckley
Tate

This is my cash lineup today for the FanDuel main slate. Essentially I hate all of the wide receivers on this slate, so punting with Simmons/Buckley. 
The way pricing is set up on FD I think you have to punt every week. I've yet to see a slate where you can afford reasonable starters at every position that also had the guy who is obviously going to blow up. I've just been picking the one we who sees targets but hasn't done anything at all yet.

Devin Knotts said:
Ian Book starting for Notre Dame over Wimbush. Book essentially becomes a free play on Fanduel

Devin Knotts said:
I prefer Sills, just because outside of the Youngstown State game he has such consistent upside. I generally believe they were up big and just sat him. We've seen this offense have enough passing potential to support two elite wr before. While Kansas State isn't the team I'd target both, I think Sills finds the end zone twice this week. 
And that's 2 TDS for Sills

Devin Knotts said:
Ian Book starting for Notre Dame over Wimbush. Book essentially becomes a free play on Fanduel
Thanks again Devin for this tidbit.  I'm pretty sure it was a positive impact for me.  I have 10 minutes to make adjustments and just dumped one Qb and upgraded my punt to  anyone with a high salary without any thought.  My main lineups min cashed because I had the BC RB (was originally in my lineups).  Crushed the early slate with Book and the Toledo QB.  $30 in, $215 out.  I pretty sure that couldn't have been better if FBG had early slate coverage as I was mostly guess based on the FD blurbs and ppg averages.  I had just set a couple of lineups in case there was overlay, which there was, and fired at the buzzer.  Seems like FD have more early contests as was very limited on the main slate options.

As I stated before, @David Dodds should pull you off anything not fantasy college related.  Your work in the college area is going to result in renewals.

Users who are viewing this thread