What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice...will help in return! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Team is 1-1 after Week 2. Play in a 10-team, 2-QB, .5 PPR league.

Roster is:

QB - Rodgers, Goff, Tyrod

RB - Elliott, Ingram, Yeldon, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, James White

WR - Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Golladay

TE - Jared Cook

K - Zuerlein

DEF - Rams

How quickly it can feel like your team is going off the rails but you try not to overreact. Zuerlein is out with injury, lost Delanie Walker to injury, Doug Baldwin to injury. Anyhow, looking at considering trades for Dion Lewis, Matt Breida, or Chris Thompson...at least to keep me strong at 2nd RB spot. Tough to play Williams or Jones with Jones returning this week and not knowing how backfield will shake out. Yeldon will move back to bench assuming Fournette returns, and James White....meh. Best RB options on waivers are Buck Allen, Latavius Murray (which would be a huge pickup depending on Dalvin Cook's hamstring injury), Bilal Powell, Alfred Morris, and Corey Clement.

Not sure I have much I want to part with right now. I "could" trade Ingram and am sure I could find a taker but not sure if that's the wisest decision. Any thoughts. I can provide info on other rosters if that helps.

Forget trading. Just drop Zuerlein for a new kicker and drop Jamaal Williams for Allen or Morris or a WR, preferably a WR but you didn't list anyone. 

Forget trading. Just drop Zuerlein for a new kicker and drop Jamaal Williams for Allen or Morris or a WR, preferably a WR but you didn't list anyone. 
Intriguing WRs on waivers are DeSean Jackson, Sammy Watkins, Chris Godwin, and John Brown. Starting to come around on Watkins and that KC offense even if he is the 4th option behind Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.

I saw it was a 2 QB league, but most people over value QB's in them and you have a decent size hole at RB2.  You didn't post starting requirements so its hard to know how shallow you really are.  

That being said, maybe picking up a kicker off waivers and standing pat is the move.

Intriguing WRs on waivers are DeSean Jackson, Sammy Watkins, Chris Godwin, and John Brown. Starting to come around on Watkins and that KC offense even if he is the 4th option behind Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.
Pick up DeSean asap. With Ingram coming back soon I wouldn't worry about your rb's.

I saw it was a 2 QB league, but most people over value QB's in them and you have a decent size hole at RB2.  You didn't post starting requirements so its hard to know how shallow you really are.  

That being said, maybe picking up a kicker off waivers and standing pat is the move.
Sorry. Yeah, we start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, or TE), K, and DEF

Users who are viewing this thread