What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are you doing with Le'Veon Bell in dynasty leagues? (1 Viewer)

agame2323

Footballguy
I have him and I've been turning down offers for the last 2 weeks. My team is in a rebuild and I'm wondering if I should move him. 

Thoughts?

I may accept Mixon or Fournette for him if it were offered today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for something to blow me away.  He can be had.  But you're going to overpay.  

Otherwise, I'll hold tight.  

I just traded him for Kerryon Johnson and a 2019 1st. 

I’m sure I sold low, but felt it was the right move to make for my team. 

Was offered Brandin Cooks and a second last week but was an easy pass. Told that team I needed Hopkins to move me into the "consideration phase" but was not even sure I would do that, despite fact  I would say in a vacuum Hopkins dynasty value should be considerably higher I was not really keen on that trade.

Team makeup matters as does how your team is doing without Bell and these are things that should impact what you are doing with him. I only have him on that one team, might need him later, but sure am not missing him now.

Hoping Conner does well enough to secure starting job into next year, Bell gets signed and goes back to RB1 status on new team, and I’m sitting pretty with 2 starting RBs without having done much more than a 4th round rookie pick as a handcuff.  I’d move Bell, but the discount is minimal and I doubt anyone is gonna pay his pre holdout value

Hoping Conner does well enough to secure starting job into next year, Bell gets signed and goes back to RB1 status on new team, and I’m sitting pretty with 2 starting RBs without having done much more than a 4th round rookie pick as a handcuff.  I’d move Bell, but the discount is minimal and I doubt anyone is gonna pay his pre holdout value
Me in a nutshell. Built to win over the next few years so my plan is hope he gets the contract he wants then the next 3 years is great while getting run into the ground and then off to the scrapyard. 

I remember when I had this dream about DeMarco Murray and Joseph Randle.

Users who are viewing this thread