What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I Send K. Allen or Howard, I Get Alex Collins (1 Viewer)

SaintsInDome2006

Footballguy
Straight up do I take either of these offers?

Basically Barkley is my other starting RB with Howard. I have Evans, Cooper & Allen at WR. My bench RB is just Buck Allen. Redraft. Flex, 0.5 pp. 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howard for Collins seems fair, I had them about the same heading into the season and still have them close.  Why do you think Collins is better rest of season over Howard?

No way I trade away Allen for Collins.

I have to agree.  I am not a big fan of Collins.  As my RB3, yes.  Not as someone I have to rely on each week.  Too much risk to be taken out of the game plan each week at any given moment.  

I don't think you will do much better than Howard.  Do you start 2 or 3 WRs?  If only 2, I might try and find a guy who loves Cooper and package Buck allen with Cooper for a stud RB and a backup WR.

Howard for Collins seems fair, I had them about the same heading into the season and still have them close.  Why do you think Collins is better rest of season over Howard?

No way I trade away Allen for Collins.

No. Alex Collins is decent running back who seems to have a decent floor but limited upside. Both of the other players you'd trade have far higher upside. I'd much rather have Howard as a Collins owner and wouldn't even consider Allen for Collins.

You mean Jordan Howard....I'd keep him over Collins any day of the week. Greater upside with him seeing more targets in the passing game and greater percentage share of carries.

Why do you think Collins is better rest of season over Howard?
I'm turning down the offer or not doing it based on the advice (thanks one and all!), but to explain... my thought was that Collins took off last year after game scripts improved for Bal and Dixon is now out. The Cincy game is an outlier because Bal fell behind. Howard has Ari (great matchup), yes, but then TB then a bye, and the thing with him is he is never really consistent on a weekly basis. I realize the chatter has his arrow pointing up but I don't think he will really be reliable throughout the season. However based on the advice here I'm not doing it, thanks.

I'm turning down the offer or not doing it based on advice, but my thought was that Collins took off last year after game scripts improved for Bal and Dixon is now out. The Cincy game is an outlier because Bal fell behind. Howard has Ari (great matchup), yes, but then TB then a bye, and the thing with him is he is never really consistent on a weekly basis. I realize the chatter has his arrow pointing up but I don't think he will really be reliable throughout the season. However based on teh advice here I'm not doing it, thanks.
I have Collins and would take Howard without thinking to hard on it.  That being said "the grass is always greener" when your guy has a slow start.

Users who are viewing this thread