What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impressing my coworkers (1 Viewer)

brun

Footballguy
Needed to go into a plating area this morning to observe a task being performed. Went to the men's room 1st and noticed music and thought that was a little weird but OK, someone has it going over the PA. Could also hear it in the hallway, plating room and back up in the office area.

Asked a woman sitting near me if she knew why they were playing music over the PA? She pointed out that it was coming from my phone.

:doh:

brun said:
Needed to go into a plating area this morning to observe a task being performed. Went to the men's room 1st and noticed music and thought that was a little weird but OK, someone has it going over the PA. Could also hear it in the hallway, plating room and back up in the office area.

Asked a woman sitting near me if she knew why they were playing music over the PA? She pointed out that it was coming from my phone.

:doh:
I did that very same thing on vacation a couple of weeks ago. I thought the visitor's center was cool for playing POD; then I realized it was my iPOD. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread