What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who All Is Standing Pat Right Now In Redraft? (1 Viewer)

the lone star

Footballguy
Who All Is Standing Pat Right Now In Redraft?

I ask because it's only been 2 games and most of my leagues have 4-5 person benches by design. I missed out on a few waiver targets, so now I'm standing pat. Anybody else in the same situation? If so, how do you think it will play out for you long-term?

Only made 11 add/drops in my Yahoo redraft league so far.

A C. Clement / D C. Ridley

A D. Carr / D D. Prescott

A M. Gallup / D C. Clement

A N. Chubb / D M. Gallup

A P. Lindsay / D N. Chubb

A Q. Enunwa / D J. Williams

A D. Bailey / D D. Carlson

A R. Fitzmagic / D D. Carr

A C. Clement / D P. Barber

A L. Miller / D I. Crowell

A L. Murray / D Q. Enunwa

Current state:

QB Jimmy G / Fitzmagic

RB Miller  / Drake / Lindsay / Latavius / Clement

WR Thomas / AJ Green / Cooks / Cole

TE Ertz / Graham

PK Bailey

DT Houston

Last edited by a moderator:
Only made 11 add/drops in my Yahoo redraft league so far.
Only?! I’ve made one plus one trade. 

I’m really trying to get Golladay and Godwin for the future because my team this year is pretty stout but owners are being difficult. 

I don't understand the point of creating this thread
Me either but I'll chime in anways.

I've only made 6 total aquisitions and that includes having 4 IDP players, two hurt, one suspended. If it was all offense, I don't think I'd have any aquisitions yet. Have the #1 waiver so I gotta wait until something big happens. Each week I look and nothing left on the WW.

I think being too patient is just as dangerous as being overly aggressive with roster moves. The end of season rankings end up looking very different from pre-season draft rankings so you have to adjust. 

There's also the owners who make panic drops/trades early in the season that you can take advantage of. Peyton Barber was dropped this week in a redraft league and I gladly scooped him up. 

Only?! I’ve made one plus one trade. 

I’m really trying to get Golladay and Godwin for the future because my team this year is pretty stout but owners are being difficult. 
Funny, I got both of them (11th, 12th) and it would take a lot for me to trade them away because of their keeper potential. 

Aside from changing K & team D/ST I’ve been pretty quiet in my leagues. Knock on wood I’ve had good luck so far. 

Added Gurley’s true handcuff when it became apparent it wasn’t Kelly. 

Added Ridley when someone panicked and dropped him week one in my IDP league. 

Otherwise :crickets: 

Across three money leagues, I’ve added James Conner in one (10 teams,) Quincy Enunwa in two, and the Bears DST in two.

Mosty standing pat, other than picking up Lindsay. Drafted Olsen so had to scramble there (Eifert & Howard, meh.)

I am 0-2 but kind of not really worried:

Wentz/Fitzmagic

AB, T.Y., Tate

Cook, Hyde

Coinflipping TEs

Lindsay

Lutz

DEN

Geronimo, Tarik, Alshon (eventually), Kerryon, M. Williams

See what I mean? Easy to see why that team is 0-2, but doesn't feel like it needs an overhaul. Patience will be rewarded IMO. 

(12 team redraft, full PPR, also also...nobody cares)

0-2 in my main league. Scored second most points in week 2 and lost to a guy who had a career week. PPR, 6 points all TDs, WR/TE league. 12 teams. I know you don't care, but...

Watson/Fitz (rolling with Fitzmagic this week)

McCaffrey/Collins/Barber/Burkhead/Lindsay/Buck Allen

Michael Thomas/Corey Davis/John Brown/Mike Williams/George Kittle/Chris Godwin

Crosby

Seahawks D

Strongly considering making a trade for Josh Gordon as a high upside type of guy. The owner said he would do it for a 5th rounder next year, it's a keep 2 league. Thoughts? My WRs after Thomas are so hard to predict. 

Standing pat in a game were each week you have to have more points than your opponent is loser talk, unless you drafted a God-tier team .

14 team Standard league w/ Double Flex (W/T and W/R/T), knew I had weak RBs and depth at WR, already made a trade to address that somewhat (Stills and Burton for Brieda and Doyle). Now waiting for the week to end and see if I can target a desperate 0-3/1-2 team.

Users who are viewing this thread